- 5 üzerinden 5 puanyazan: usernamethen, bir ay önceThis is such a useful adon for us that searches the internet all day! thanks so much, i think this should be done in the firefox config but here we are.
- 5 üzerinden 5 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 14684176, 2 yıl önceExcellent add on but finding it hard to configure it to use the way I want.
Could anyone suggest please how I achieve the following?
If I have a tab open and from which if it spawns another focused tab (when using drag/drop links or drag text searching), then after closing it, it should focus the last tab (original parent tab). If I select tab manually, then after closing it, it should select the right adjacent tab.
- 5 üzerinden 5 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 15690182, 3 yıl önceIt has a conflict with extension UnloadTabs, which needs to be disabled if installed. Afterwards, this extension works according to settings.
- 5 üzerinden 5 puanyazan: linlu, 3 yıl önceThis extension does exactly what I needed it to do. Switch to the tab I was on before I opened a link in a new tab from that previous tab. Up until now, having Firefox simply go to the tab on the right was aggravating. Firefox should by design or at least configuration, go back to the previous tab. Thank you jingyu9575 for developing this extension!
- 5 üzerinden 5 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 13461668, 3 yıl önceI finally find my favorite tab extension. It's hard to find. I feel this extension week point is it's name. It doesn't have the word "tab". I hardly find this extension word search by "tab open", "tab order", "tab control" etc.
- 5 üzerinden 5 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 5813178, 3 yıl önceTL;DR: Hell yeah, thank you so much for this addon!
Several years ago I had an addon which also reopened the last opened tab, when closing, but at some point it wasn't compatible anymore. Think it was the google toolbar. You get so addicted by such a minor functionality, but only if you experience it. Like the red pill of the matrix. Often tried to write it myself, but some weird behaviour robbed my motivation, dunno. Thanks!
- 5 üzerinden 5 puanyazan: Wobbly, 3 yıl önceBrilliant add-on.
Would it be possible to add some wildcard functionality to the Exclusion handling? To handle URLs that have variable elements, like sessionIDs etc.?
Another suggestion - is it possible to add a Skip pinned tabs option?