- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: Matt, 6 ay önceThis is one of my favorite and most-used add-ons. It takes a little time to learn but I love all the functionality. The only feature that I regularly wish was better is the "Fix Page Break" option. I will get documents that want to randomly add a large page break in between text pieces that I'm unable to find any reason for or way to remove. Otherwise, it usually works great. Thanks!
- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: C0GUM3L0, 8 ay önceIt's really good, but VERY difficult to use for people with a tad of obsession with pages looking perfect. And it's hard to learn, for me it seems, at least.
- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: Alexandre, bir yıl önceBecame mandatory after Mozilla strangely suppressed the "simplify page" function.
However, it is not easy to use for this simple purpose. Does it exist a simple configuration that would help in reimplementing the "simplify page" function?
- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: HM, 2 yıl önceBest print extension...!
i would like to tell you, if possible place "hole punch mark"(at least two hole) as well stapler mark on each page or selected page
i hope Print Edit WE will implement in next version soon
- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: tezcatlipoca527, 2 yıl önceAt Nightly, if Print Preview Redesign, which is an optional experimental function, is set to “ON”, the preview function of this add-on cannot be used.
- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: grahamperrin, 3 yıl önceCan you publish change notes?
To be visible at about:addons before allowing an update.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/print-edit-we/versions/26.0/updateinfo/ is empty.
Geliştiricinin yanıtıgönderilme: 3 yıl önceThis was a mistake. All previous versions of Print Edit WE have published releases notes.
During the release of Version 26.0, it was discoverd that one fix had been missed out. The release process was terminated and it was believed that Version 26.0 had not been released.
Version 26.1 has now been released with the missing fix (and release notes). Version 26.0 has been deleted.
- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: Oğuz Çelikdemir, 3 yıl öncePlease take notice that neither "Page Save WE" nor "Print Edit WE" doesn't save code blocks that is hosted in Github gist pages. You can check medium.com to see problem.