- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 18218893, 2 ay önceBest addon that is capable of saving a page as a real (not rasterized) PDF with selectable text, working links and preserving layout as seen on screen. Removing one star because "Web style" is not working 100%. Some print vs screen media css is still messed in the generated PDF breaking some pages. I'll give full 5 starts when fixed.
The addon needs quite a lot of tinkering with "scale" option to have the page saved looking exactly as in the browser. Consider implementing some automatic formula for the scale option based on the window size and the page width so the exported PDF will look the same as on the screen.
Also consider adding an option to export the web into a single page HTML with automatically calculated PDF page height. It can be hacked manually tinkering with the page height but it requires a lot of manual trials and it could be automated. Then one could do something like a "pdf screenshot".
- 5 üzerinden 5 puanyazan: fg, 5 ay önceHello! It's not perfect, but it's good, convenient, and in many ways irreplaceable.
Despite the negative reviews, this is the best of all! But today there was some kind of failure. The extension icon has faded and stopped working. Reinstalling did not change the situation.
It still doesn't work. Who knows how to fix it and what is the reason?
There is one more question. In the saved pdf document, this extension prescribes the path string of the document location.
This spoils the appearance of the document. Please tell me how to fix it. Сan't do this in the setting.
- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: ff201307, 7 ay önceHow can I edit only selected content of the web page?
With very large contents, it is sometimes inconvenient to first delete more than, for example, 90% of the content and then print the rest.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: BlohoJo, 7 ay önceOften doesn't allow editing pages so they will print in a way that fits the page. BIG issue for me is that the PrintEdit button greys out in reader mode. NO REASON for that!
- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: VanguardLH, 9 ay önceI installed this add-on. Add-on says it is version 29.5. When I select some text with this add-on, and attempt to save as HTML, a popup appears saying:
PRINT EDIT WE
To use the "Save as HTML" feature, Save Page WE (version 14.0 or later) must be installed and enabled.
So, this add-on is not complete. It relies on features in another add-on. I need to install 2 add-ons to get this one working.
The description of this add-on notes the above requirement. Wonder why the 2 add-ons cannot be merged. When installing N add-ons, I don't want 2N add-ons.