5 üzerinden 4,7 puan
5 üzerinden 4,7 puan
- yazan: jputting, 7 gün önce5 üzerinden 1 puanI am quite surprised to discover that the "My Filters" has NO search function.
I do hope this is introduced quickly as I have a lot of custom filters and if one of them is interfering with a website I need to find it quickly and easily to modify or remove it.
This is a real deal breaker of an issue for myself as it is a must have function I can't live without.
I have long term memory issues and for me it is simply impossible to remember multiple keyboard commands and if I make written notes they eventually get lost.
I do hope this can be implemented as soon as possible, this would make Nano Adblocker easier to use.
Geliştiricinin yanıtıgönderilme: 4 gün önceThank you for your feedback. Missed searchbox may available again in future version if there are sufficient use case. Although your issue is closed on upstream, I still consider to re-implement back due to the use case of Android. Keep in mind in future release note and hope to see you again.
- yazan: Xare, 5 ay önce5 üzerinden 5 puanWow, this Add-On is so great. I love it. It is a real Adblocker without compromises. I can't understand that only "a few" people use it even though it is the best one.
The programmer knows about the importance of privacy and how to obtain it.
I had no idea about the ping to reveal my internal IP address and that the big browsers have no check box to disable it.
[O.t.: Mozilla is recommending an add-on for grammar checking that submits every! key input not only to the programmers' servers. they also "share" these as "anonymized information". I believe grammar could be checked on the local device and the input reveals who you are after a few sentences. And share means sell.]
I thought privacy is a main topic for mozilla. They should promote and recommend the Add-On "Nano Adblocker".
After working through its settings and reading the provided extra information, I know that I have to do my part as a non programmer. Thank you for your great work and giving me the red pill.
- yazan: chaoszero112, 5 ay önce5 üzerinden 5 puan@BOGDANPRIME - Don't be a jerk. The permission has NOTHING to do with this developer. It's from upstream. https://github.com/uBlockOrigin/uBlock-issues/issues/780
- yazan: N1vBruno, 5 ay önce5 üzerinden 5 puanAs stated below, the new IP access permition is required in uBO (which Nano is based in) to block a type of tracker. It's being public discussed by weeks now and there's no need to offend anyone, you can use another extension if you don't agree with the new permission.
- yazan: Firefox user 15535625, 5 ay önce5 üzerinden 5 puanWorks silently and very very well.
@BOGDANPRIME and rest:
DNS permission needed because of: https://github.com/uBlockOrigin/uBlock-issues/issues/780