- yazan: treesap, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 3 puanThis extension is no longer really necessary. 95% of the internet now uses HTTPS, and whether it's entered in the address bar or not, one is always forwarded to it.
The change occurred naturally at first, but was really spurred on by Google no longer prioritizing sites that do not support HTTPS.
Don't get me wrong, this extension was once wonderful and one of the first things I installed. However, it no longer serves any useful role.
- yazan: Muhammed AKTOLU, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 3 puanI using this extension and this is really good. But some sites don't support https. Please, when we click "don't use on this site" redirect location to http site. Because we need make it manual yet. Or you can add a option for this.
Edit: I did delete extension. Not good for end-users. Didn't answer..
- yazan: ImRan, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 3 puanDo I really need it in Firefox after so many built in privacy in Firefox!
Geliştiricinin yanıtıgönderilme: 3 yıl önceYes! The privacy protections are to protect you from tracking. HTTPS Everywhere insures that when possible your connection is encrypted between you and the site you are viewing, and that the resources that site loads are also encrypted.
- yazan: Axolotl, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 3 puanWorks more often than it doesn't but unfortunately seems to dislike some sites and even after going to the site despite it being unable to load https, this addon will force it to load into a 404 error. This can only be fixed by turning it off in the options page of firefox. Incredibly irritating when it's a site I use often.
- yazan: Paul771, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 3 puanJe ne vois pas bien la différence avec ou sans l'extension. Elle ne sert que dans des cas particuliers et quand elle bloque quelque chose, il n'y a plus qu'à débloquer pour pouvoir continuer. Désinstallé.
- yazan: sanyy, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 3 puanI'd like to add exceptions manually like in SmartHTTPS. For *.i2p, *.onion addresses and for localhost.
Can't disable HTTPS manually on these domains if "Force Encryption" is ON.
There are sites that support https but this extension does not activate it only if enforced.
It also triggers Cloudflare's captha sometimes.