- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 14473739, 4 yıl önceThere is a problem with some pages where the status bar of this addon stays visible on top of the content and scroll bars
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Hirschferkel, 5 yıl önceCauses several websites to reload again and again. Somehow broken... inunstalling it.
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Tyrone, 5 yıl önceI have been using Fox Clocks for as long as I can remember. However, lately I have been frustrated that I am now unable to pick the GMT time zones for Oceania (Australia/New Zealand) with my Firefox browser. Currently Melbourne, Australia is running 3 hours behind on its real time and there appears to be no way I can adjust this like I was able to in the past. Over to you Fox Clocks, is there a solution? Currently on the Firefox beta channel ver 60.0B6
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 13742680, 5 yıl önceI used this Add-on for severly years and I liked it. But in the new FF without the statusbar and Foxclock only in an overlay in the website, i couldn´t use it anymore because there are very often buttons or links on the sites get covered from foxclock. Sorry, I know the lack of the statusbar isn´t your fault but it is like it is. The better choice nowadays is Chrome.
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 13591218, 5 yıl önceDoesn't work well with FF Quantum, it messes up the layout for some of the website I visited
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 13588593, 5 yıl önceI'm using this addon for years already and it always worked as expected, until the latest update for Quantum.
Ever since it breaks the website of my email provider www.Web.de and only deactivating FoxClocks helps.
Hopefully this can be fixed in a next release.
Besides that a suggestion: an analog or digital clock as icon would serve the purpose to have a visible clock in firefox, without the need to click somewhere or have a full toolbar always visible.
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Paul David, 5 yıl önceNice to see this available for FF57, but it looks to have some usability problems. For example, I can only add new cities, but not delete any. After making additions it only displays on bottom-left rather than right. Or am I missing some user-interface elements somewhere?