- yazan: Alexandre Legay, 7 gün önce5 üzerinden 5 puan[SOLVED, THE 2 FREE TREES CAME BACK ! => 5 stars for this pretty cool add-on]
Sorry for these "3 stars" but I have a problem since the 30th November update. Indeed, from firefox in a Ubuntu environment, no tree is now available. Before, two of them were free without the need to have the full-version but there, all the trees are now locked by a "padlock" and I can't use the add-on anymore :(
Hope it is just a mistake from the update and it is possible to give back the two free trees.
Thanks in advance,
- yazan: Scarlex, 4 ay önce5 üzerinden 1 puanVery disappointing compared to the mobile version. I think this add on should be used to extend a forest web app instead of being solely just a panel in the top right.
- yazan: Cicilia Ve, 5 ay önce5 üzerinden 4 puanI'm a pro user since 2 years ago. Using Forest in my phone is so pleasant experience but it becomes disappointing when it comes to adds on. I'm sure I have bought "that" tree and I can see it had been unlocked in the phone version but I still find it locked in this extension. The problem is I want to plant the same tree each month, so this problem bothers me. Please tell me when you've already fixed it because I want to take a look. Keep improving ^^
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 14904694, 7 ay önce5 üzerinden 2 puanShould be a straight up 0 stars because there is no way to fail and the timer can not be deactivated nor restarted, which is critical functionality. This is really bad, but it looks good.
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 14098513, 9 ay önce5 üzerinden 3 puanIt's a great app and for me blocking websites works flawlessly. However, it doesn't sync properly with the Android app and with this extension I only have 2 trees unlocked, whereas in the app I've unlocked a lot.