- yazan: Thomas James "Tom" Seymour, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanI'll contribute $25 if the developers can make Forecastfox sync all my settings in the add-on with my Firefox Sync account! I know this can be done as long as not over 80 KB of data from each particular add-on is synced!
- yazan: schaloemche, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanFür mich die beste App für Firefox mit einem kleinen Makel:
Nach der Installation konnte ich den Ort nicht ändern, da es Probleme mit Google Maps gab.
Auf einem anderen Endgerät hatte ich die Einstellungen aus einer älteren Version 4.11 gesichert.
Diese Sicherung habe ich dann in die Neuinstallation Version 4.19 geladen - und siehe da es funktioniert wieder.
Trotz des Makels absolut empfehlenswert, Danke.
- yazan: LostPacket, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanNice extension, thank you.
I am seeing one strange issue though. Whatever location I pick, radar screen tends to display it not centered, but towards the lower edge of the image. Would it be possible to allow manual configuration of radar offsets (which would be useful to account for prevailing winds and such)? Ideally, also user-definable zoom?
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 13649218, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanI love the up to date information, love being able to have it on the bottom of the browser windows. It's my go-to on a daily basis. Probably my favorite add-on!
The only problem is that a yellow warning keeps popping up on the top of the browser windows saying it's slowing down Firefox. I had to disable it to stop it from happening. This has just been the last week or so, before that it was working brilliantly! Firefox updated, perhaps there is a conflict now?
- yazan: Richard, 4 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanNot as good as when it fitted on the status bar but the author isn't at fault for that.
I like that it's unobtrusive but can get the details easily and it uses sources that go down to smaller areas than just major cities.
The author is very responsive and fixed an issue reported within 24 (12) hours so I've deleted previous review to put this in.
Heartily recommend this.
(Now where do I put the icon? Which corner is best for me?)
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 13299027, 4 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanI have loved ForecastFox from the very beginning (5 stars). I'm sad that the Mozilla developers have made stupid decisions that have prevented us from enjoying this wonderful add-on completely (2 stars, not your fault!). You created something really great. I will try to get used to the new version. Thanks for everything.
[EDIT] I can't find anywhere to comment on this page! https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2017/02/16/the-road-to-firefox-57-compatibility-milestones/
Mozilla, are you listening? Don't become evil, like Google did! Let us decide for ourselves what we want and need. Do not penalize perfectly good addons like ForecastFox because you feel the need to impose useless and unwanted changes on us, the users.
- yazan: Idaho Jim, 4 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanI may be an older stick in the mud as preferred the Add-On bar method. Was not obtrusive and didn't have some button floating around to get in the way of normal mouse movement.
Currently this add-on seems to be for a left handed person. Would be better if that floating icon had options to be removed or relocated elsewhere.
As it is the right-hand side is an annoying area. Why not have the option to put it on the far left-hand side? Rarely does my mouse go there, and on most topic pages and social media the left side would make more sense.
Or better yet, Firefox still has ITS OWN Add-On Toolbar under View > Toolbars. If that icon could be moved to there, or to run horizontally across there, uniformly (instead of the current staggered formation) that would be worthy of itself.
Firefox already had an icon with a Sun, showed 86°, so added that to Firefox's Add-On Bar, which gives me 6 days of forecast. Am guessing Firefox sees an Accuweather link so it added that option. Still, the Umbrella icon sits on the right-side, and no way to move it anywhere on the page to some other location - like the upper-left for instance, or in another bar.
Still, the Forecast Fox still thrives and gives us an option, even if we do not like it, to see the weather on demand. Me, I would MUCH RATHER have it in on Add-On or Extra Tool Bar and displayed horizontally all the time, that can be glanced at, and not be in the way of my other tasks.
I ride a pedal-powered vehicle and I want to know what days look the best for a local or distance ride, or plan my field related work accordingly, and on the fly. Is why I like to see at least 4 days in advance what the weather is going to look like when I have Firefox loaded.
Since this option is not inherently available, cannot give it the 5 stars I would have if it could be more functionally usable as a passive interface - rather than invoked one.
- yazan: eroock, 4 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puan... the expanded version could sit on the New Addon Bar (like the old Forecast Fox did) where it wouldn't block the text in the bottom part of the screen. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/new-add-on-bar/
- yazan: mike, 4 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanI like it, is handy and provides the needed info, but, if Firefox will close support for the XUL, is it possible to have this add-on on some toolbar at least? I don't like it injecting elements in almost any page I open. This is NOT securely because could be used to track user's activity, for instance.