5 üzerinden 4,3 puan
5 üzerinden 4,3 puan
- yazan: LadyLee, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 5 puanI missed the add on when it no longer could work correctly but it was the best at one time and this new one has surpassed the original imo. Well planned and thought out, compact when you want it to be and I couldn't ask for more. This extension is no doubt my favorite and the author listens, fixes when necessary and obviously dedicates time to this app. Thanks
- yazan: Daniel Fraga, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 5 puanGreat add-on, but there's a small and annoying bug: when I click on the icon, the dates are incorrect. For example: instead of October, 31 (today), it starts with the date from yesterday (October, 30). I imagine it should be easy to fix this bug, no? Thanks.
- yazan: Richard, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanNot as good as when it fitted on the status bar but the author isn't at fault for that.
I like that it's unobtrusive but can get the details easily and it uses sources that go down to smaller areas than just major cities.
The author is very responsive and fixed an issue reported within 24 (12) hours so I've deleted previous review to put this in.
Heartily recommend this.
(Now where do I put the icon? Which corner is best for me?)
- yazan: ghencea RO, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 5 puanIt doesn't keep the settings (location vertical options etc) after update (or it just reset itself periodically). I have to change every settings again.
- yazan: Cal El, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 1 puanThe "fix version" DOES NOT WORK! The toolbar button just has an umbrella icon. When I go to the settings page and enter my zip code, it shows my city. And the next time I open Firefox, it does not work, again!
You need to FIX the "fix version"!
- yazan: Firefox user 13305504, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 5 puanCan this be used to restore forecastFox to the addon bar?
- yazan: Firefox user 13299027, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanI have loved ForecastFox from the very beginning (5 stars). I'm sad that the Mozilla developers have made stupid decisions that have prevented us from enjoying this wonderful add-on completely (2 stars, not your fault!). You created something really great. I will try to get used to the new version. Thanks for everything.
[EDIT] I can't find anywhere to comment on this page! https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2017/02/16/the-road-to-firefox-57-compatibility-milestones/
Mozilla, are you listening? Don't become evil, like Google did! Let us decide for ourselves what we want and need. Do not penalize perfectly good addons like ForecastFox because you feel the need to impose useless and unwanted changes on us, the users.
- yazan: Grayfox, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 2 puanYou use to have a row(depending on the setting used) on the non "fix" version that would just show all the temperature in a row, this made it easy to quickly check what the weather would be like just by looking at it since each day had its own icon.
Eg If you had a set up to show 6 days ahead+current condition's you would have 7 icon for each so at a quick glance you could see what the weather for a few days ahead was most likely to be.
Why wouldnt this be added?
There is also the issue of the text box pop up when I told it to be disabled and the date format is in that horrid US layout and you cant change it.
- yazan: Electronicbuff, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 2 puanBring back the ability to move the display to the left of my (_, O, X) buttons.
Not a fan of having it at the bottom.
Once it can be moved restore ability for it to have transparent boxes so I can see my background.
- yazan: Firefox user 13281394, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 1 puanThis option was removed it: go to Options in ForecastFox, you find that it places a ✥ (+) character for you to move the location. You can't move it using the normal Firefox way of moving such items.
- yazan: Walt220, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 1 puanI loved this addon but found through trial and error it was preventing some web page links from opening unless I refreshed the page I wanted to go to. If that is ever fixed, I will reinstall in the future.
- yazan: FastKC, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 5 puanHow to disable in section Other: Radar or satelitte [system] [custom] or how can I disable the image of Radar or satelitte (not useful for me and the image needs much RAM)? TIA Oleksandr.
- yazan: Marcome Yates, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 3 puanI miss the old version that would be in your status bar and not a button to hover above it. I had the old version working in the last version of Firefox, but now they have this Legacy thing, and previous version won't work anymore. Wish the fixed version would work in statusbar.
- yazan: cricri13, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 3 puanCette nouvelle version n'est pas pratique par rapport à la version de base ou l'affichage se faisait dans la barre d'état.
De plus actuellement en cliquant sur l'icône je n'ai pas de tableau récapitulatif.On peut espérer une amélioration de l'interface.
Beau travail quand même.
- yazan: Firefox user 12358661, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 5 puanI do enjoy this thats why I gave it 5 stars. I just miss the ability to be able to move the status bar of the weather from the bottom to the top. Could you consider bring this feature back.
- yazan: Idaho Jim, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanI may be an older stick in the mud as preferred the Add-On bar method. Was not obtrusive and didn't have some button floating around to get in the way of normal mouse movement.
Currently this add-on seems to be for a left handed person. Would be better if that floating icon had options to be removed or relocated elsewhere.
As it is the right-hand side is an annoying area. Why not have the option to put it on the far left-hand side? Rarely does my mouse go there, and on most topic pages and social media the left side would make more sense.
Or better yet, Firefox still has ITS OWN Add-On Toolbar under View > Toolbars. If that icon could be moved to there, or to run horizontally across there, uniformly (instead of the current staggered formation) that would be worthy of itself.
Firefox already had an icon with a Sun, showed 86°, so added that to Firefox's Add-On Bar, which gives me 6 days of forecast. Am guessing Firefox sees an Accuweather link so it added that option. Still, the Umbrella icon sits on the right-side, and no way to move it anywhere on the page to some other location - like the upper-left for instance, or in another bar.
Still, the Forecast Fox still thrives and gives us an option, even if we do not like it, to see the weather on demand. Me, I would MUCH RATHER have it in on Add-On or Extra Tool Bar and displayed horizontally all the time, that can be glanced at, and not be in the way of my other tasks.
I ride a pedal-powered vehicle and I want to know what days look the best for a local or distance ride, or plan my field related work accordingly, and on the fly. Is why I like to see at least 4 days in advance what the weather is going to look like when I have Firefox loaded.
Since this option is not inherently available, cannot give it the 5 stars I would have if it could be more functionally usable as a passive interface - rather than invoked one.
- yazan: eroock, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puan... the expanded version could sit on the New Addon Bar (like the old Forecast Fox did) where it wouldn't block the text in the bottom part of the screen. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/new-add-on-bar/
- yazan: Netscaper, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 1 puanThat said, Mozilla products, particularly its (Firefox) browser is hopelessly bad year after year. It is now incompatible with one of the best weather add-ons. There's nothing we can do.
- yazan: Tommy, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 1 puanv.2.4.8 don't work in FF+WF 55, why?version 2.4.8 (last for XUL-technology) - is broken: City search does not work
I could not fix and make version 2.4.9, because 2.4.8 uses the outdated version of jQuery
jQuery 1.x is now forbidden by Mozilla, read more: https://bit.ly/1TRIyZY
and I had to choose - either completely rewrite code for WebExtensions (version 3.4) or completely rewrite code for a new jQuery (version 2.4.9)
I chose WebExtensions.
- yazan: Firefox user 13107322, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 3 puanwhen tab is blank the umbrella does not appear- it should
1. Forecast bar will not be displayed on some sites from mozilla.org and google.com
2. Forecast bar will not be displayed on sites that do not have pages, for example error 404 (page not found)
3. Forecast bar will not be displayed on internal Firefox and GoogleChrome pages, for example about:addons , about:config , chrome://extensions/ , chrome://settings/ , etc.
4. Forecast bar will not be displayed on the WebExtensions pages "moz-extension://...." , "chrome-extension://...."
5. Forecast bar may not be displayed correctly on some sites. In this case, report the problem on the forum