5 üzerinden 4,3 puan
5 üzerinden 4,3 puan
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 13856268, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 1 puanThis add on is useless. I cant even set the location, when I set it, it says "searching" but thats all it will do, no matter what. Garbage.
- yazan: LostPacket, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanNice extension, thank you.
I am seeing one strange issue though. Whatever location I pick, radar screen tends to display it not centered, but towards the lower edge of the image. Would it be possible to allow manual configuration of radar offsets (which would be useful to account for prevailing winds and such)? Ideally, also user-definable zoom?
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 13770066, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 1 puanNew interface is terrible, i love old interface with a four icons on menu bar always visible. I reverted to old version and blocked automatic updates until have option to back to old interface style.
- yazan: Neoforcer, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 2 puanUsed to love this app but like others when this app is enable now in its current version it causes a memory leak the more you use this app the more the memory grows till Firefox Crashes. Disable this app and the memory leak is gone and firefox memory use stay the same. Firefox should not continue to increase memory with 5 tabs open and at idle with this app running. Apon disabling this app firefox return to normal memory behavior. I don't know what heppened but this app used to be good. Now it just slow down firefox.and makes the browser crash. please fix it... Hence the 2 stars until the memory leak is fixed
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 13649218, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanI love the up to date information, love being able to have it on the bottom of the browser windows. It's my go-to on a daily basis. Probably my favorite add-on!
The only problem is that a yellow warning keeps popping up on the top of the browser windows saying it's slowing down Firefox. I had to disable it to stop it from happening. This has just been the last week or so, before that it was working brilliantly! Firefox updated, perhaps there is a conflict now?