5 üzerinden 4,3 puan
5 üzerinden 4,3 puan
- yazan: LadyLee, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 5 puanI missed the add on when it no longer could work correctly but it was the best at one time and this new one has surpassed the original imo. Well planned and thought out, compact when you want it to be and I couldn't ask for more. This extension is no doubt my favorite and the author listens, fixes when necessary and obviously dedicates time to this app. Thanks
- yazan: Daniel Fraga, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 5 puanGreat add-on, but there's a small and annoying bug: when I click on the icon, the dates are incorrect. For example: instead of October, 31 (today), it starts with the date from yesterday (October, 30). I imagine it should be easy to fix this bug, no? Thanks.
- yazan: Richard, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanNot as good as when it fitted on the status bar but the author isn't at fault for that.
I like that it's unobtrusive but can get the details easily and it uses sources that go down to smaller areas than just major cities.
The author is very responsive and fixed an issue reported within 24 (12) hours so I've deleted previous review to put this in.
Heartily recommend this.
(Now where do I put the icon? Which corner is best for me?)
- yazan: ghencea RO, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 5 puanIt doesn't keep the settings (location vertical options etc) after update (or it just reset itself periodically). I have to change every settings again.
- yazan: Cal El, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 1 puanThe "fix version" DOES NOT WORK! The toolbar button just has an umbrella icon. When I go to the settings page and enter my zip code, it shows my city. And the next time I open Firefox, it does not work, again!
You need to FIX the "fix version"!
- yazan: Firefox user 13305504, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 5 puanCan this be used to restore forecastFox to the addon bar?
- yazan: Firefox user 13299027, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanI have loved ForecastFox from the very beginning (5 stars). I'm sad that the Mozilla developers have made stupid decisions that have prevented us from enjoying this wonderful add-on completely (2 stars, not your fault!). You created something really great. I will try to get used to the new version. Thanks for everything.
[EDIT] I can't find anywhere to comment on this page! https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2017/02/16/the-road-to-firefox-57-compatibility-milestones/
Mozilla, are you listening? Don't become evil, like Google did! Let us decide for ourselves what we want and need. Do not penalize perfectly good addons like ForecastFox because you feel the need to impose useless and unwanted changes on us, the users.
- yazan: Grayfox, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 2 puanYou use to have a row(depending on the setting used) on the non "fix" version that would just show all the temperature in a row, this made it easy to quickly check what the weather would be like just by looking at it since each day had its own icon.
Eg If you had a set up to show 6 days ahead+current condition's you would have 7 icon for each so at a quick glance you could see what the weather for a few days ahead was most likely to be.
Why wouldnt this be added?
There is also the issue of the text box pop up when I told it to be disabled and the date format is in that horrid US layout and you cant change it.
- yazan: Electronicbuff, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 2 puanBring back the ability to move the display to the left of my (_, O, X) buttons.
Not a fan of having it at the bottom.
Once it can be moved restore ability for it to have transparent boxes so I can see my background.