- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 15037159, 3 yıl önceI really like what this addon does for privacy and all, but it seems make Facebook and Firefox run exceptionally slow.
I'd happily give it more stars if it weren't' for the performance issues that it seems to be causing me.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: John Doe, 3 yıl önceSome facebook domains appeared in websites and detected with uBlock Origin, but the container didn't block them.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: madscientist327, 3 yıl önceHas two annoying bugs which impacts usability.
1. If I happen to navigate to FB from a non-FB page, the extension will close the existing tab and open FB in the container. Before I realized that the previous tab was being closed I couldn't even figure out why the back button no longer worked! This is a huge issue. The easy fix is to just not close the previous tab. Looks like this has been a reported issue since 2018 so not sure this is going to get fixed anytime soon.
2. This extension conflicts with other container extensions derived from it and vice versa. Specifically, two identical tabs will be opened. e.g. when using the FB container extension and the unofficial google container extension, opening google from FB or FB from google will open two identical tabs.
Overall, I really like the idea of this extension though and if these issues were fixed I would be able to give a higher rating.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: dj Emenence, 3 yıl önceWell at first it work great but lately I haven't seen my picket fence for the last 3weeks
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: Mikolertesx, 3 yıl önceIt was great while it worked.
Right now it seems to have issues with Facebook for some reason.
I'm using Ghostery right now to block it but the problem is relatively new.
If I don't disable this extension facebook just never finishes loading, and all the other pages freezes.
I get a message that tells me "Do you want to stop the execution of this script?", this is a bad translation since I use the Spanish version of Firefox.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 15901555, 3 yıl önceI used to find it fine, but since I stepped up my security and enabled the 'always private browsing' in Firefox, I can't use the Facebook Container. Please fix this as even thogh I don't have a Facebook account, I have been getting Facebook pop-ups, despite having Mozilla recommended ad and tracker blockers (I have 9 of them).
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: George Hazard, 3 yıl önceAdd-on partially breaks Facebook. Facebook icons and reaction emoticons do not show unless the add-on is disabled.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: Stickyfrog, 3 yıl önceSeems to work well, I don't notice any speed decrease at all. Only thing I wish I could do with it is disable the little icon it puts over the links. The icon blocks the text and is distracting. It should have an option to just work in the background unnoticed.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 15759105, 3 yıl önceNot possible to run under private window.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: GODIE, 3 yıl önceI would like a option to change the color for default, the white color is so bad, and if aI change it in options of containers just stay set for the actual sesion, and if I restar its needed to set again.