- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 18158319, 14 gün önceIt's been good for Facebook and Instagram. Not perfect as FB still seems to find ways to be intrusive even with multiple privacy extensions. But all of sudden I can't login to Instagram with this extension turned on. If I turn it off and login and then turn the extension back on, it closes the tab. Literally impossible to have the extension on and login into Instagram...completely defeats the purpose.
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 13761862, bir yıl önceStill injects its CSS into EVERY website (without an option to disable it for localhost for example) with a habit of casually breaking many sites and not fixing for months...
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: ough, bir yıl önceI'm sure it does a great job, but for whatever reason it started overriding some websites' fonts to the browser's default font, even in websites with no links to Facebook. Hope they fix it
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Twisted Code (Phillip M.), 2 yıl önceIt works great, except for the part where it can potentially cause data loss (switching a tab to or from the Facebook Container, e.g. by visiting Facebook.com from a Google.com search, causes the tab's navigation history to be discarded)
Note: it doesn't break your history menu or anything; as long as you don't clear your history, you should be able to get back to where you were by digging through that. However, it's quite tedious and for some people, Multi-Account Containers might be a better choice.
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: ScndStrg, 2 yıl önceI love the spirit of this extension - but after extensive use, it appears to be the root cause of a number of frustrating Firefox issues in daily life: gmail (oops error 1) in persistent tab, loss of the ability to use search engines within the navigation bar (ie. searches stop executing), loss of website navigation in the navigation bar (cannot resolve DNS name, as if the GET method is interrupted).
Removing this extension resolves all of the above issues, I would be an avid user if it didn't come at the expense of FF stability.
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 14118108, 2 yıl önceit creates H1 to all pages with the phrase: "Facebook Container" should not interfere with the original page document outline at all. ???
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 17004559, 2 yıl önceConfused with "Allow Site in Facebook Container" and other that does not let me know that it blocks Facebook. It should have shown a red "X" on a popup :fence: icon so that I will know what that mean instead of an arrow icon. Another popup window on other website, "Allow Facebook to track you here?" This is a very poor statement without asking me for Yes or No. This is definitely needs to update version. We want the red "X" icon.