- yazan: Sans Undertale, 2 ay önce5 üzerinden 5 puanSo.....It would appear that this is getting reviewed bombed by right-wing cultists that expected this search engine to cater exclusive to Putin's political agenda?
This isn't even the Search Engine. It's a Tracker Blocker built by the DDG team. This extension itself censors NOTHING, and the search engine itself is only "censoring" insofar that it dropped Yandex (Russian Search Engine) from it's regex filter.
"Google Clone"? Lol. Google tracks everything you search and personalizes search results to monetize you and put you in Filter Bubbles. That's DDG's real strength. It doesn't track users, it doesn't filter users, it only monetizes users through Contextual Advertising, and all of this is and was true before and after the Yandex debacle.
It's laughable how ignorant and stupid people who use FIREFOX of all browsers truly are. It's no surprise that Mozilla has been desperately trying to dumb down the browser if users can't even tell the difference between a search engine and a extension.
I don't even use this extension for Tracker blocking. I've been using uBlock ever since the Firefox Android update that blocks free use of extensions (cEnSoRsHiP!?!?!?!). Even so, I still use the search engine, and both the engine and this extension are still excellent ways to preserve privacy.
If ya'll still wanna get pandered by Brave/Yandex/Google, be my guest. I've been using DDG since 2019, and frankly I have no reason to switch.
- yazan: Slope Wallet (chrome port), 2 ay önce5 üzerinden 1 puanUsed to be my go to browser, fast and best for privacy. Went down the hole when it announced that it was censoring searches... removed the extension and changed my search engine. Really went downhill.
- yazan: FFToph Beifong, 2 ay önce5 üzerinden 1 puanF you DuckDuckGone. I could tolerate your shitty and inferior algo in return for privacy and non-biased search results, but then you're becoming like Google/Bing with biased search results, so now you're just a shittier search engine compared to them. F you.
- yazan: Wellerstind, 2 ay önce5 üzerinden 1 puanDDG no longer respects free speech and targets civilians for their government's wrong doings. Cannot recommend anything by this company, now or in the future unless their CEO/Founder leave the company. He doesn't believe in free speech
- yazan: BL4CK, 2 ay önce5 üzerinden 1 puanUsed to be my favorite seach engine. But since they started judging what is truth and what is not, what i should and what i should not see, there is no reason to use it anymore.DDG used to be about privacy AND FREEDOM (because you can't separate those two thing).