- yazan: Rhonda, 5 gün önce5 üzerinden 2 puanDuckDuckGo exhausts me. It rarely brings up what I'm looking for, even when I enter detailed queries with dates or simple queries. I find myself going to other search engines to find a current answer to my query.
- yazan: CJ, 4 ay önce5 üzerinden 2 puanI've used this extension for years; It previously worked very well to integrate DDG with my browser, and filter trackers without breaking websites. However, the decision by leadership to curate search results that they deem "fake" has adversely affected my opinion of this add-on.
- yazan: Rick, 6 ay önce5 üzerinden 2 puanSlows many websites to a painful crawl. Took me quite some time to pinpoint as I never thought DDG would be the culprit.
If you enjoy or need weather radar maps & such, this addon will render them almost useless...
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 14671411, 9 ay önce5 üzerinden 2 puanBreaks logins on many sites. For example, Fedex.com gives me an error message when I try to log in. If I disable the DuckDuckGo extension and reload, I can log in with no problem. Too bad, because I love DuckDuckGo as a search engine. But this extension is apparently too aggressive for many websites to work properly.
- yazan: DaveHove, 10 ay önce5 üzerinden 2 puanI use this extension in Firefox on my home PC with no problems. However, when I try to use it on my work PC, Firefox won't load any web pages until I disable the extension - which is very frustrating. No doubt there is something different in settings which I am unaware of which is preventing the pages from opening?
The other extensions which I use, AdBlocker Ultimate & Facebook Contaner, seem to work fine on both PC's.
- yazan: MKL.MH, bir yıl önce5 üzerinden 2 puanJe n'ai rien contre l'extension, juste contre le moteur : Premier essai, première recherche, pas foutu de comprendre les mots clés que j'ai entré "graines de niger" ne m'a sorti pour résultat que des pages "graines de nigelle" aucun autre moteur de recherche que j'ai essayé ensuite ne s'est planté, c'est le seul ! Donc je n'ai pas de temps à perdre avec ce genre d’approximation.
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 14816641, bir yıl önce5 üzerinden 2 puanMostly works fine, but does block any and all access to banking websites. Unsure whether this is solvable, perhaps banks simply use too much tracking software or maybes it's an oversight
- yazan: Jerry Photo 69, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 2 puanTwice now when I've had problems with sites acting weird, (like not being able to resize or even move a window) it's turned out to be DuckDuckGo. Think I'm done with it.
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 15873794, 2 yıl önce5 üzerinden 2 puanThere are two things I don't like about DDG. I can't find a way to have same interface colours I have, in Search screen, with Google and Dark Reader together. That is just more readable and comfortable for eyes. With DDG, with or without Dark Reader, I have other tints of black, blue and purple, the 3 major colours in the seach screen.
And the other thing, is the lack of a proper integration with Google services (maps, youtube, etc). When you search for an address, it doesn't immediately show Google maps screen of it, but you have to do 3-4 clicks to have that.
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 15257335, 3 yıl önce5 üzerinden 2 puanThis extension is cool enough to use, but frankly could be a lot better. Among other things, it should ( but doesn't ):
- provide enhanced features to ddg
- add a !Bang drop-down menu
- optionally save search terms
- save filter options
- omit hits from specified domain(s)
- make ddg settings persistent across devices with extension installed 9 via ff account association or otherwise ).
( Extensively tried in Linux & Windows10 ).
But, at least it does enhance my data privacy. Viva la libre!