- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: guz, 4 ay önceLatest update make it unusable. Redirecting doesn't work - Address of the page repeated many times. I had pages blocking from 23 to 7 o'clock - an error pops up that the "from" parameter must be smaller than the "to" parameter.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 13660064, 4 ay önceThis is a fantastic add-on but...
In the last update (0.4.4.1) the scheduled blocks appear to have become scheduled UNblocks and I can't see anywhere this change has been explained.
Aside from that, scheduled blocks are now unnecessarily complicated:
"By providing a regular expression rule, you can limit the current schedule to the matching URLs. To have multiple schedules with different rules, fill the section for each rule and press the save button. To delete a saved rule, fill the rule part and wait for the extension to load the schedule, then delete the timing section without removing the rule itself."
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 13905677, 4 ay önceI blocked a website just fine, but it keeps on sending me notifications, and on its horrible website there was nowhere to turn them off. Maybe I need to restart my computer, but that creates terrible problems nowadays. We'll see.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 16521783, bir yıl önceI cannot give more then 3 stars for being very un-intuitive and quite restrictive.
I went to advanced settings, I wrote hours, minutes and ... You get some -- that you must fill, yet. I thought seconds? no. Maybe just leave it and it will be defaulted to some value? no, you must fill it... After clicking random stuff at keyboard it turned out you can fill it with 'a' for AM or 'p' for PM. Great, but how am I supposed to understand that? It's not how other apps do it, nor how it is expected to work. Also for only 2 options "combo-box" could work more intuitively then input field.
Second problem - why force people to use AM/PM in first place? Wheres switch to not use it? I don't even know what AM and PM 'is' (over-exaggeration, but I really prefer to look up which one is which, whenever I have to use it) I prefer 24h clock.
Also when I wrote 17 and it changed to 5, but didn't made it pm - it's definitely not overlooked, but specifically restricted...
good ideas would be : default hour to AM, if user writes 17, change it to 5 PM. Also by defaulting 3rd field into AM, user will know what is supposed to be here. '--' two dashes don't indicate best on what am I supposed to write here.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: Wooly Jumper, bir yıl önceGood,but unlike the android app Lock me out this extension relies on fixed times being set the same for every week. I want the site to be blocked once I've accessed it for 15mins at whatever time of day I choose.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 16692247, bir yıl önceOK, so it works perfectly, and has the schedule option, so you can keep track of when to use a certain website and focus on other things. The thing is: getting it set up is a bit confusing and non-intuitive. I give it a 5 stars for functionality, and 2 stars for UI.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 16148634, 2 yıl önceUnfortunately it doesn't work as I hoped.
My expectation - in addition to blocking possibly a particular site - is mainly to hide unwanted and blacklisted sites on BlockSite from search results.
Just like Personal Blocklist on Chrome does.
(the same Personal Blocklist for Firefox, by a different author, doesn't work either.)
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: joefiesta, 3 yıl önceWorks just fine. However, I strongly dislike how it appears when one goes to a site one has blocked. It looks like you've been taken to some hack site. It would be MUCH BETTER if instead of the page heading being "Restricted Access" it said something like "This page/site has been block by the Block Site Firefox Addon."
Please, don't expect me to realize what is going on by seeing some stupid icon either. (I hate icons, but they're here to stay.) Secondly--although this may be an option--the screenshot shown in the example is white, while I get a BLACK screen (which, again, looks hackish).
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 13724399, 3 yıl önceA little quirky but does what it needs to do. I have a semi-issue where it doesn't remember that I've paused blocking when closing and reopening the firefox. It's kind of obnoxious so I might make an Issue on Github. A quicker path than going through the FF extensions manager to the config page would be nice as well. Some improved documentation on redirecting would be nice.
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 13414670, 5 yıl önceGood idea but this extension needs stronger security. My 11 year old son simply disabled the extension to get to the blocked website (Youtube). Aside from requiring a password to remove a website, the password should also be needed to allow (or disallow) a user from simply disabling the extension. Looking forward to a fixed extension with stronger security features.