- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: SA, 6 saat önceBitwarden on its own has been good and I highly recommend it. However, the firefox extension seems to have an issue where pin authentication isnt being accepted..
- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: VZG, 16 gün önceOf course this is the best pass manager. Two things should be changed in my opinion: searching within the plugin and always sorting search results alphabetically. As passwords appear for current domain only, same should be done for search results within the plugin. If you have hundred collections and thousands passwords and want to search for a login while being on particular domain, the plugin shows all the results and not these only for current domain. Same for displayed logins for current domain - they are sorted by last used not alphabetically. If you have many logins for a particular domain you can't easily find the one you are looking for. Sorting fails you and searching fails you. Please devs - add an option for "always sort credential list alphabetically" and "search only compatible entries" (entries that match your current domain). This would be a LIFE CHANGER for advanced users.
- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: Brian, 22 gün önceMozilla is dragging their feet approving the August 2023 update, which is holding back Windows Hello integration with the desktop app.
- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 14152628, bir ay önceWindows Hello Entsperrung funktioniert nicht mehr bei dem Addon seit dem Update der Desktop App auf Version
- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: Enrico, 2 ay önceIl programma è ottimo, trasversale sui diversi sistemi operativi. Peccato per un bug presente da tempo sull'add on per firefox per cui se la login avviene con conferma su cellulare l'add on smette di funzionare.
- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: amsuko, 3 ay önceThe only problem is editing. You can easily lose all the information you edited.
Did you want to copy/paste something into Bitwarden? Well, technically you clicked outside of the area, so Bitwarden closes and loses everything you were in the middle of editing so far.
When editing, you MUST stop and scroll down to hit the save button. Every time. It will reload and leave editing mode. Then you have to go and hit the edit button. Every time. It will reload into editing mode and you scroll down to enter the next piece of information you want to edit. Then hit save and repeat.
Or I guess you just memorize it all and type it in key by key and hope for no typos.
There is no warning, if you click outside of that drop down area, for ANY reason, you're info is gone. You must hit save before clicking anything, including using the scroll-wheel, but saving takes you out of editing mode. So you can't just click it a lot.
A very odd design choice. But the basic level of BitWarden is free, so you really can't complain. I still prefer BitWarden over Dashlane. The service itself is 5/5 for the price.
- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: Chanith6.9, 3 ay önceIt's the best password manager with only one bug making it not be perfect. I'm getting the error code 7 from time to time still. Better than before which I couldn't even use for some months but still the error comes once in a while. Would be great if you guys could fix that.