- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 16529660, 12 saat önceBreaks the viewer count mod from FFZ, breaks the stream delay viewer from FFZ, and pauses all streams when you first click on it regardless of active settings. All without any visible settings that might be causing compatibility issues.
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 18222718, 2 ay öncedisable autoplay on twitch homescreen no longer an option.
Geliştiricinin yanıtıgönderilme: 2 ay önceThanks for the review. This is still a setting under the Auto Play setting on the Channel settings tab. If you're having trouble finding it, search for "Auto Play" in the BetterTTV Settings menu.
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: dude941, bir yıl önceDevs blocked features when using certain other twitch addons.
Edit: Clarification; BTTV no longer shows emotes enabled on their side on twitch if you use 7tv in tandem with this addon. Good thing is, Frankerfacez still works regardless after enabling emotes from both addons to be shown; which means that it is almost certainly this addon that disables the emotes and not another one. So it would be wise to just install FFZ instead.
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 14284450, bir yıl önceIch finde einfach keine Möglichkeit, dass die gesetzten Einstellungen auch gespeichert werden.
Wer möchte eine Erweiterung bei der man jedes mal die Einstellungen neu setzten muss?
Wäre eine sehr schöne Erweiterung, schade!Settings should persist across launches, but you may need to update your browser's configuration to not clear cookies on close or add an exception for Twitch/YouTube.
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: Smartik1, 2 yıl önceAutoplay disabling when visiting channels doesn't work, only homepage one does.Thanks for the review. We don't currently have a feature for disabling autoplay of streams when opening them. To request this as a feature, please open a feature request over on our GitHub: https://github.com/night/betterttv/issues
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, 2 yıl önceSome emote simple don't work with the firefox versionThanks for the feedback. All BetterTTV emotes do work in the Firefox version too. You may want to make sure you've enabled both the BetterTTV Emotes and BetterTTV GIF Emotes settings in the BetterTTV settings.
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: liroken646, 2 yıl öncedidn't see any particular difference that would make this addon having a reason to exist. Doesn't even send notification of whispers. Doesn't seem to do anything that twitch doesn't already do really. mehThanks for the feedback. After installing the extension you actually need to configure it in order to use the majority of its benefits/features. You can access the settings from within the chat settings of Twitch chat or the user dropdown in the upper right of the Twitch website.
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 14520734, 2 yıl önceOnly Problems the last few days... sometimes nothing work...We had shipped a bad release but did iron out these issues. If you're still having issues, try reinstalling the extension from the Firefox add-ons site to get back to a stable build.
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: soadfan, 2 yıl önceDisabling auto play doesn't work. This is all i wanted from this add-on, so there you go - 1 star.We are not able to reproduce an issue with disabling auto play. If you're still having this issue and are able to provide steps to reproduce it, please file an issue over on our bug tracker at https://github.com/night/betterttv/issues
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: Zoiyya, 2 yıl önceThe new Emote menu with 7.4.4. is absolutely HORRIBLE! Looks realy bad, emotes preview looks weird in it, like if they had much lower quality. Everything looks super blurry!
A separate emote button for bttv emotes was much better and faster to find which emotes you wanted to use.
This new one is just... BAD.Thanks for the feedback. We ended up separating them again in a new update in response to user feedback and have rolled out bugfixes for the low quality images and blurriness. If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know!
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 13555426, 2 yıl önceI will uninstall any and every addon that starts sending disruptive and unwanted popups to my browser. There's no excuse.Thanks for the feedback. We show a popup for additional permissions when the extension is installed so that we can get access to allow BetterTTV on YouTube's site on your browser. You may have received a popup when you upgraded to the latest version, but future updates will not show the same popup.