5 üzerinden 4 puan
5 üzerinden 4 puan
- yazan: Firefox user 12632998, 8 ay önce5 üzerinden 2 puanThe 1.0.0 Update ruined this plugin for now.
I went back to 0.2.5 but my blacklist is gone.
The blacklist feature was the main selling point for me and many others.
- yazan: Firefox user 13884462, 8 ay önce5 üzerinden 4 puanI like how refined the newer version looks so far, but of course I'll be sticking to an older version until the features I consider essential are implemented. Thanks for the continual support.
- yazan: Firefox user 15325652, 8 ay önce5 üzerinden 1 puanI use this for the blacklist. Now the update today has completely broken that feature. It's just gone. I saw a response to a review that suggesting using an old version, so I did that, but the blacklist that I spent months building is just gone. Why is it gone?
- yazan: Wombort, 8 ay önce5 üzerinden 5 puanThe nuked features were re-added so I feel it's important to come back and adjust the review.You can always use the version that you prefer and only update when you wish, they are available here: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/particle-iridium/versions/
- yazan: Firefox user 15325191, 8 ay önce5 üzerinden 4 puanThis was a great app until the update. Now it dpes not work on Firefox for MacThe new version 1.0.0 has undergone huge changes and comes with few features with every new release, but if you want to use the previous version you can find it here still https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/particle-iridium/versions/
- yazan: Firefox user 15325064, 8 ay önce5 üzerinden 4 puanIt's been working great for my purposes until just a few minutes ago, the logo has become black and clicking on it says 404 not found. I tried disabling and re-enabling it, but to avail. Prolly needs a quick update (no updates showing right now) and it'll be up and running again. Recommended.
- yazan: Firefox user 15324569, 8 ay önce5 üzerinden 4 puanUsed to work perfectly but just updated today and now I can't disable 60fps or anything because everything is "Coming Soon"
Shouldn't release an update to an add-on like this unless the extension is working! Especially since I currently can't find a working alternative in the meantime.
Guess I'll have to watch all the 60fps videos in 480p now...
Edit: Oh, okay, thank you!The decision to push small releases with new features means users won't have to wait for the entire extension to be fully developed. However this does not mean you cannot still use the previous version you prefer so head to the version list and pick the one you'd like to use instead https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/particle-iridium/versions/
- yazan: Firefox user 15183057, 10 ay önce5 üzerinden 1 puanВидео на YouTube вообще перестали включаться после установки этого приложения. Как только удалил - всё опять заработало. правьте. Пока удаляю. Win 7 x64, Firefox 68.0.1 (32bit)