- yazan: Zoe, 8 ay önce5 üzerinden 4 puanIn immense need of an option to just disable the scroll wheel doing anything to videos. You can only pick between "changes volume" and "changes speed", but there's no way to have it so that if you scroll while the mouse is over the video, you move down the page. Other than that, great themes, video player pinning is a life saver for when you can scroll down the page, and there's so many nice little tidbits that even with that annoyance I'm still going to always use it.
- yazan: korbitr, 8 ay önce5 üzerinden 4 puanI feel like this add-on is on the verge of breaking entirely with the next update to YouTube. Right now, if I refresh the page or open the browser to YouTube, all the video settings reset until I try to change a setting in the player or click on another video.
- yazan: flash, 9 ay önce5 üzerinden 4 puanI've been a happy user of this extension for the past three years and always recommended it to make YouTube usable. Sadly, in recent months more and more things have broken. I know it's difficult to keep the extension up-to-date when the website it's used on changes frequently, but with no update in nine months, I can't keep rating it at 5 stars.
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 13465358, 9 ay önce5 üzerinden 4 puanI like this add on, and have used it for quite some time, and would like to rate this add on 5 stars, but it is somewhat finicky at times.
Right now I am struggling with the default speed control playback setting, as it does not seem to work, no matter what speed I set in the Enhancer settings.
To be fair, I am not sure if the problem is with the add on, as I cannot seemingly change the playback speed, even when using the settings in YouTube while in Firefox.
This problem popped up recently, and I have been unable to correct it, or to find a solution on the web, or troubleshooting forums.
I have closed and restarted Firefox, and cleaned all the cache and cookies, and reset the Enhancer settings, nut the Default Playback Speed Setting is unresponsive, as is the YouTube speed settings.
I have also noticed that even though I have set the Automatically enlarge the video player setting, many times this does not happen, and I see a small viewer screen, unless I refresh the page.
There are a few other occasional issues, but those are the most noticeable.
I do like that the Enhancer really works well at blocking ALL YouTube adds, and every time I use my android phone, I wonder if there is a version available for Android?!
So 4 stars now, and 5 stars if the bugs are fixed.
- yazan: Abhinav, 9 ay önce5 üzerinden 4 puanthis extension is very good and navigation and instructions are also very clear but i have given 4 stars because there is no button for whitelisting the channel like some ad blockers provide, i have to copy and paste the channel's name every single time,if you can aad that this extension will become 5 star awesome.
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 15329613, 10 ay önce5 üzerinden 4 puanMust have addon.
Suggestion: Option to disable "Miniplayer(i)" button (youtube's own feature), since I often mix it up with theater mode button and don't need it ever. If this can be done, I'll give 5 stars.
- yazan: zapperjs, bir yıl önce5 üzerinden 4 puanVery pleased with this add-on. Everything works for me, almost. I will support. I WAS able to control the VOLUME 100%, but now only 10%. This means I have to jump to my system volume control. Useless for me. Not a feature any more.