- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: Dawn, bir yıl önceUse to be an excellent app and I used it alot in the old version. Because I am hard of hearing it was excellent because I could turn the volume up just so my hearing aides can get the sound.
However since the update, it is gone from excellent to poor. Bring back the old version and I will give it a better rating. By the way I do use the CC, but not all of the videos on YT have them. I want want my old enhancer back!
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: 908K, bir yıl öncelmao my original review "mysteriously" disappeared, so I'm lowering the score. The addon itself is good, but as I stated in my original review I wish there was an option to revert back to the original UI
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: xa, bir yıl önceHorrible new update, can't even remove that new three dot icon they just added to the Youtube player. By default, this add-on is bloat; you'd be astonished by how cluttered your Youtube player will be if you don't tick off UI options in this add-on's preferences.
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 14561937, bir yıl öncehas likely a memory leak. let my pc on over night (a single youtube tab) and firefox filled the entire RAM of the PC. removed this addon and now the problem is gone
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 13632265, bir yıl önceWhy did you have to change the interface? It's terrible.
1. Can't change speed when rolling down to comments, cause the control button is now on the player itself.
2. The loop feature is terrible. Have to manually type in the numbers - when you do, youtube registers it as some hotkey instead and doesn't type in the time. You have to copy paste the number in to the field instead. The slider was much more convenient to use.
3. Autoplay seems to constantly be on, which is annoying.
Luckily there are older version: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/enhancer-for-youtube/versions/
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: Raiden, bir yıl önceDeleted the latest update & re-uploaded the older version. Cause the new version is, to put it politely, abysmal. The controls now lined up within the video frame is a bad idea (video sizes differ from clip to clip, also depending on browser window size. There isn't always enough space there to cram it with icons/buttons and still show youtube's own sound and other buttons. So it's never possible to enjoy all those Enhancer control buttons with 1 click. The old system was superior because every button you wanted was visible in its own area, unaffected by the size of video/window & without clumsily overlapping on each other like now. Also another problem with the new update is that adblockers block the in-frame Enhancer buttons (this depends on which adblock setting one has). But the point is: the old version's props never ever got adblocked out of view, because it wasn't part of the video frame (where adblocking apps focus on).
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: Amin, bir yıl önceThe recent update was awful, too much buttons screen, you don't care about UX, do you? it's really on my nerve
those buttons are not that useful, make a option so we can disable it or I have to use something else
OR is there any option to use older version ?
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: SerbianSlav, bir yıl önceThis "enhancer" makes the options confusing, I can barely adjust volume of the video and every darn time I open a video in a new tab, Autoplay is automatically on. It's seriously annoying.
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 13581755, bir yıl önceReally dislike the update - more clicks if I can still do what I want at all. I've disabled this on all my devices, will look elsewhere.