5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: Lucas, 4 ay önce
Is good but... I want to keep always the focus on the player (except when I click on comment section...)... It happens that when I change the volume with the mouse on volume slider, the player lose focus. Then when I use the right arrow to go forward the video, It moves the volume slider instead. That's the most annoying thing on Youtube!! Can you please fix this? I think the arrow shortcuts should ALWAYS be left/right to back/forward and for the volume the up/down arrows. And would be a good thing to keep the focus on the player after clicking the like/substribe button.
- 5 üzerinden 5 puanyazan: AC, 20 saat önce兄弟们，注册就送永久免费流量！试试就知道了~~
- 5 üzerinden 5 puanyazan: theSovereign1, bir gün önceHIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
After a bit of frustration working out the best settings on how it customizes YouTube for me, I have to say this is the best add-on extension for Firefox I have ever used thus far. Truly an extension to be placed in the "essentials" category...a true gem! I highly recommend this extension to anyone looking to enhance the YouTube experience and provide a prime example of the capabilities of the Firefox internet browser. I will definitely be checking out any other works published from this developer and will be eager to sample anything he publishes as the quality and effectiveness of this extension is now my benchmark which I will compare the quality all other extensions too! I urge all creators to put the care, time and effort Maxime has put into this product as it would surly increase the overall experience of internet browsing and insure Firefox's place as the #1 most sought after, downloaded and used browser on the market today, which would translate to a higher market share for Mozilla, their partners and affiliates. Quality standards such as this would attract even the most skeptical and die hard loyalists who prefer other browsers. Elite creators like Maxime set a trend for overall higher standards and reliability of software products, further boosting confidence of having a more enjoyable overall experience. BRAVO, and well done Maxime RF! Thank you for creating this for Firefox it is truly a testament to your skills and I have enjoyed using your product immensely!
- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: Aleksandr, 4 gün önceMaxime, could you be so kind to add m.youtube.com (youtube mobile) support? I moved from desktop version (via some addon that redirects) because it is way lighter on resources.
- 5 üzerinden 5 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 13515239, 6 gün önceThis allows for contrast adjustment to fix SDR video on HDR on displays! No more blocky artifacts in the dark, and you dont really lose anything because you are cutting of most of the HDR excess contrast. Absolutely 5/5.
- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: jamvaru, 6 gün önceit's very good (love the suggested videos block, blank screen at end of videos, so good) [also appreciate the shorts block, very much so; can still view in a search result or channel, i guess ok, lol]
... except for a some things
I use other addons for
.continuous play (though it reverts to non-fullscreen)
,disable youtube miniplayer
.adblocking, don't need multiple blocks
.downloads, i never use it though; meh
Some things you do i do w/other
Some things you don't do
... today the problem is Speed:
I clicked on a like button and scrolled back up in FS mode, and it maxes out the speed. It says 2x, but seems like 10x.
I can't duplicate it, but it happens a lot. Today is the first time i 'saw' it exactly, but there is no explanation, no logical reason for it to happen. No button i clicked or even hovered over, afaik.
I have the speed options turned off.
Can you tell me what it is?
... oh, i just got it, the middle speed button changes with the mouse wheel if you hover on it. So i remove that button i guess. I thought it was just a 'normal speed' button. Can i change that? No scroll wheel activation would be great, ty.
- 5 üzerinden 5 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 15364139, 8 gün önceEsta extensão é incrível, abre um leque de configurações, uma função que deixaria mais completa seria um botão que ativa a legenda e que desse para marcar qual a tradução padrão de legenda, as vezes isso me irrita no youtube sempre que ativo legenda tenho que procurar tradução para o idioma.
Mas isto seria um adicional, fora isso a extensão e top 100%.