- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 16729333, 35 dakika önce5 üzerinden 4 puanThe latest update certainly added too many buttons that needed to be trimmed down, plus an annoying message in the corner. The new "boost volume" feature was a nice addition however that i've already used a few times.
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 15741109, 3 saat önce5 üzerinden 5 puanThe only issue is with the scroll to adjust volume feature. I have set it to increase in increments of 2, but when I scroll up it increases by 4, and when I scroll down it decreases by 0 (doesn't change). This issue is only within YouTube's website itself. If I view an embedded video on another website the feature works correctly. Other than that, it's a very handy add-on.
- yazan: Idk, 3 saat önce5 üzerinden 3 puanI loved the add-on....until the latest update. I don't if it's just me, but "Loop" does not work anymore. Like when I set a time for it to loop and turn it on, it just keeps on playing. Not throwing shade to Maxime, but that's how the new update has been affecting me.
- yazan: cammytown, 13 saat önce5 üzerinden 3 puanThis is the most powerful and fully-featured YouTube add-on but it's making weird, bad decisions. I dealt with the overload of navigation items. But when it gets updated now, it blocks the YouTube logo to tell me it has new features and I have to refresh every single YouTube page...
Great plugin. Bad design.
- yazan: person331912, 14 saat önce5 üzerinden 2 puanthe latest updates did nothing but detract from the add-on and worsen the experience. one made it so you have to click farther away to access the add-on's buttons, the other made it so you need another click before you can access them in the form of a triple dot icon. and finally expanding the video player does not work correctly most of the time ever since these updates rolled out. i don't know why they're doing this but this used to be my #1 extension. now i'm forced to roll back to out of date versions.
- yazan: Reidar, 15 saat önce5 üzerinden 5 puanThey changed the ui and when they did that it became worse, but as of today i believe, they have since fixed some of the issues with the new one. one example is whenever i clicked expand it would leave behind the expand text in the middle of my screen so i would have to hover over the button again to fix it. this was my main gripe with the new ui and now it is fixed.
- yazan: Love4Run, 16 saat önce5 üzerinden 5 puanHonestly *LOVE* this extension/add-on!!! 😊 Been using it for years and it's the best YouTube extension I've come across. Well done to the developer!! The new updates have been awesome!! Anyone with design/developer knowledge can see how much work has gone into this. *LOVE IT*!! Thank you!! 😊
- yazan: GVP22, 17 saat önce5 üzerinden 4 puanThe latest changes made to this addon have forced me to go back to an older version, because I have a widescreen monitor. I don't want to move my mouse all the way to the right side of the screen to activate cinema mode. It's very annoying on the wrist. Previously the button was located at the bottom center of the screen, which is where the mouse cursor naturally tends to be located. Also there was another update which added the three dots UI icon that you now have to click/hover on before the cinema mode button appears, yet another pointless user action that adds nothing but annoyance. With addons like this the only thing that really matters (to me) is the efficiency / ease of use. Every single wasted click or mouse movement negatively impacts the user experience, this is especially true if you spend a lot of time on YouTube like I do. I still happily give this four stars because the 'old' version is excellent as always, and the negative aspects of the newer version may not bother other people as much.