yazan: Ivan Milosavljević (TheJavaGuy), bir ay önce
5 üzerinden 5 puan
This is one of the extensions that just works! I can't imagine using YT without it any more. The amount of time and nerves it saved me is almost infinite now. Thank you Maxime RF!
- yazan: Mika Norén, 2 saat önce5 üzerinden 3 puanLast update has a lot of welcome features. But the forced autoplay isn't welcome. I keep disabling autoplay, and this extension keeps re-enabling it. It's a battle. Had to disable the extension for the time being hoping this is a bug to be solved.
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 16711132, 3 saat önce5 üzerinden 5 puanIncredible add-on! I use youtube mostly for learning purposes and this add-on helps me to concentrate on the video. Here's the features that I mostly use: Ad blocker, recommendation blocker, comments and chat hider, extremely dark theme. Huge Thanks to developer(s)!
- yazan: Kyna Tiona, 7 saat önce5 üzerinden 5 puanJust works, and the most recent update added an aesthetically pleasing UI enhancement that's really easy to personalize. There's a good reason it's on Firefox's Recommended list.
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 13509785, 8 saat önce5 üzerinden 1 puanNew updated version is, to put it politely, abysmal. The controls that are now lined up within the video frame is a bad idea (video sizes differ from clip to clip, also depending on browser window size. There's not enough space there to cram it with buttons and still allow space for youtube's own progress in minutes display. So it's never possible to always display enough amount of Enhancer control buttons. The old system was superior because every button you wanted was there on demand regardless of the size of vid, without the buttons clumsily overlapping on each other. Also another problem with the current location of controls is that adblockers may block the in-frame Enhancer buttons (this obviously depends on which adblock setting one has). But the point is: the old separate button panel never ever got adblocked out of view, because it wasn't part of the video frame (where adblocking software focuses on). Old button arrangement should have been made optional.
- yazan: Amin, 13 saat önce5 üzerinden 1 puanThe recent update was awful, too much buttons screen, you don't care about UX, do you? it's really on my nerve
those buttons are not that useful, make a option so we can disable it or I have to use something else
OR is there any option to use older version ?
- yazan: gfshsfgahgfdnhsfgahjsftns, 14 saat önce5 üzerinden 3 puanThis last update hides the volume bar in all but fullscreen mode in favour of some buttons I'm certain are ignored by the majority of users.
The length of the video and length remaining is also blocked by these new unnecessary buttons.
I'll be turning it off I guess. I can't remember benefits it came with so they're not important. I'll take easy access to the volume slider and ability to see the length at a glance over whatever features I seem to never use since I can't even remember what they were.
- yazan: Dolla, 16 saat önce5 üzerinden 5 puanBeen absolutely smashing it with this recent update! This extension in general is a severe improvement of my youtube experience. I could probably not live without this extension anymore. Just donated as well!
- yazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 16709660, 17 saat önce5 üzerinden 3 puanWhile I do like that the buttons now match the player's buttons in this new update, it feels like an extreme case of feature creep. Too many buttons on the player makes it feel overwhelming, and it keeps switching on autoplay whenever I try to turn it off.