ได้รับการจัดอันดับ 3 จาก 5โดย Oscar Romero, 2 ปีที่แล้ว
I didn't realize until after months of using Feedbro that many of the feeds I have added are not loading. I have tried right-clicking and choosing "update" with no luck. However, when I click on "preview," I am able to see the feed. Still, that same feed won't load. This is not the case for all my feeds. There are many that work fine. As I have been trying to fix this problem, it seems to me that most, if not all, of the feeds I have a problem with, when I look at "Properties," they always end with "feed." The ones that end with rss.xlm (I think that's it) are fine.