- โดย ผู้ใช้ Firefox 17004559, 5 เดือนที่แล้วได้รับการจัดอันดับ 2 จาก 5Confused with "Allow Site in Facebook Container" and other that does not let me know that it blocks Facebook. It should have shown a red "X" on a popup :fence: icon so that I will know what that mean instead of an arrow icon. Another popup window on other website, "Allow Facebook to track you here?" This is a very poor statement without asking me for Yes or No. This is definitely needs to update version. We want the red "X" icon.
- โดย <3, 5 เดือนที่แล้วได้รับการจัดอันดับ 5 จาก 5This addon is absolutely fantastic, though I do have a small issue with it. I use Pinterest a lot for drawing references and I believe this addon breaks Pinterest (as it works perfectly fine in incognito). If there was a way to temporarily disable this without fully removing the addon (or just making Pinterest usable) it would be utterly fantastic!
- โดย ผู้ใช้ Firefox 14282823, 6 เดือนที่แล้วได้รับการจัดอันดับ 4 จาก 5Me gusta que me avise cuando detecta los rastreadores. Sería bueno que informe y bloquee o permita elegir bloquear a los de google también.
- โดย ผู้ใช้ Firefox 14054767, 6 เดือนที่แล้วได้รับการจัดอันดับ 1 จาก 5Absolutely disgusting! Used to like it, but after the latest update it displays a false warning on email input boxes stating "This site can share your email address with Facebook" then promotes "Firefox relay" as a way to avoid that fictitious danger. I examined the code of several pages that initiate this warning, only clean code and nothing remotely related to FB. Scare tactics to promote a product? No thanks.
- โดย Norm, 6 เดือนที่แล้วได้รับการจัดอันดับ 1 จาก 5I had to disable this extension due to its interference with Instagram images embedded into other website's content.
Many content creators are using images from Instagram to illustrate their articles as if Instagram were a stock-photo site. Or they are using Instagram as a free repository for their own collection of images.
This extension blocks the Instagram image and replaces it with a big, fat placeholder the same size of the image. A white box with one line of text "Click here to see the image on Instagram".
Personally, I want to see the webpage as the developer envisioned it and not open a separate tab to see every Instagram image on the page.
This behavior has been reported as an issue as far back as 2019, with the developer promising to fix it, but for the moment saying the behavior is "as-expected".
As Instagram is owned by Facebook, the integration between the two sites has become much tighter. Partly I must assume as a reaction to the threat of government anti-trust action to separate Facebook from Instagram.
In any case, I disabled the Facebook Container extension and will not use it until the issues around embedded Instagram images is resolved.
- โดย ผู้ใช้ Firefox 16974997, 6 เดือนที่แล้วได้รับการจัดอันดับ 1 จาก 5Used to be a great add-in and I have recommended Firefox to my friends partially because its functionality.
Since yesterday it displays warnings on every single email field (including a service that I'm building). The warnings are not based on facts, but on speculation that website "could" use user's email address for "bad things".
I think this kind of warning is counter-productive as it dilutes the message (o, this is not a real warning, just something to ignore). It also punishes services which actually protect users privacy by setting the warning on them anyway.
But the really sad part about this functionality is that it's a forced advertising of some kind of service run by Mozilla... Shame...
I'll be happy to change my review back to 5 stars when "guilty until proven innocent" practices and the forced advertising are removed.