Var försiktig med gamla versioner!
Dessa versioner visas för referens och teständamål. Du bör alltid använda den senaste versionen av ett tillägg.
Fixed an issue in the add-on install routine which was preventing the add-on icon from automatically being added to the navigation bar, and sometimes caused the user-defined colors to revert to black on white each time the colors were toggled, regardless if the user had selected other colors.
This issue must have existed ever since the separate Stop button was removed from the navigation bar (as the logic in question tried to insert the icon before the Stop button). But the problem wasn't noticeable to me as it didn't occur when removing and reinstalling the add-on; only when installing for the first time in a new profile.
Added support for Firefox version 37. The "Allow page to choose their own colors, instead of my selections above" checkbox has been removed and replaced by a "Override the colors specified by the page with my selections above" dropdown with 3 options (Only with High Contrast themes, Always, Never).
Added support for Palemoon version 25.
Fixed a bug which was causing the user-defined colors to get reset when the user toggled colors via the browser Options window.
Updated the maxVersion for SeaMonkey to 2.6.*.
Fixed a bug which was causing the "use system colors" option not to work correctly, when toggling back and forth between user-defined colors and page-defined colors, while multiple browser windows were open.
1. The default shortcut key for SeaMonkey has been changed to Control-K.
The default shortcut key for Firefox remains Control-Shift-C.
2. The shortcut key is now stored in the user preferences.
The shortcut key can be modified on the "about:config" page, by updating either of these values:
Before updating the values, make sure that the shortcut key you plan to configure is
not already used by the browser or by any other installed add-ons.
3. The Toggle-Colors button is now automatically added to the navigation toolbar,
when the add-on is installed.
4. The add-on includes new functionality for the "Use system colors" option.
When "Allow pages to choose their own colors..." is not selected, "Use system colors" causes pages to be displayed with the user's system colors.
When both options are selected, the page-defined colors may clash with the system colors in the same way that they may clash with the user-defined colors.
Therefore, this add-on now saves the "Use system colors" setting and turns it off when the user toggles to page-defined colors. When the user toggles back again, the "Use system colors" setting is set back to its original value.
5. When viewing the Firefox Options window while in page-defined color mode, the default colors are displayed rather than the user-defined colors. The add-on has been updated so that if any color preferences are changed while in page-defined color mode, those colors will be saved and not overlaid when toggling between modes. Only colors which were updated will be saved off.
6. The add-on preference names have been changed to begin with "toggledocumentcolors".
Logic has been added to delete the add-on preferences when the add-on is uninstalled.
7. Due to the add-on's new functionality, the minimum supported Firefox version has been changed from 1.5 to 3.
The shortcut key is now Control-Shift-C, as Firefox 4 uses the add-on's previous shortcut (Control-Shift-E) for something else.
Also, by request, support has been added for SeaMonkey 2.0.*.