- Betygsatt 5 av 5av hadaso, för 2 månader sedanThis is the most useful add-on in my browser. Life without it would be much harder, and work would take much more time. The ability to instantly fix bad image display saves me lots of time. five stars are not enough to tell how good this add-on is. It is the best!
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Firefox-användare 16740048, för 2 år sedanZoom Image is a great idea and it works well. I have a disability that causes me problems with fine motor skills, which means I have difficulty writing, using scissors, doing up buttons etc.
My suggestion for improvement, because I'm not able to do multiple key presses, is to allow customizable options for changing views so I could set it to use just one click instead of having to use the mouse each time and make a selection in the menu.
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Mesqalito, för 2 år sedanExcellent addon!
And to make it better I'd like to report a bug - when trying to zoom img with "srcset" attribute and "srcset" doesn't contain value from "src" there is big chance you won't get an image at all (receive an error on image fetch) and see transparent rectangle instead.
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Firefox-användare 16620299, för 2 år sedanI signed up for an account just to say thank you! This is one of my most used add-ons so I really appreciate the update. I thought it had been abandoned. Nothing else I tried filled the gap, great work!
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av spamz, för 2 år sedanwooo whooo, we are back in business !!!. this recent update fixed that scrolling window issue. i was tempted to remove, or disable this addon, but decided to keep it for context menu features. did an update check for all my addons and to my surprise this was updated. i thought this was abandoned because it had been at least 2 years since its last update. nice to see its still being supported....
thank you !!!!!!
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Firefox-användare 14123595, för 2 år sedanLast update broke it. Every time i lift my finger from LMB image zoom out a little.
UPD 2.7.1 started working after reopening firefox. So far seems ok.