- av DustBoy, för 6 timmar sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5uBlock started to overload Firefox v96.0.1 very heavily on startup. Eating 16 GB of RAM in a few seconds. Disabling uBlock completely fixes the situation.
- av jm, för en dag sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5I love uBlock Origin, it helps me feel safer on the internet by easily detecting and blocking dangerous trackers. I absolutely love that it will block anything with an advert in it, effectively stopping any pop-ups or other potentially harmful media content. I’ve used uBlock Origin for a couple of years now and it has always worked perfectly, highly recommended, 5 stars!
- av SomeDude1345, för en dag sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5When trying to block an element on the bottom right of the page, the windows covers it.
Please add a feature to move the window to the bottom left, top right, another window etc.
Apart from that Ublock is awesome and should be integrated into Firefox by default.
- av JusticeSKnotdone, för en dag sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5I can't even get it to download from the FireFox for Andriod Add-on page. For 4 years I've tried to get this add-on & others downloaded, but, nothing, no error msgs - nothing happens. . . Likely a FireFox & maybe even and/or issue with Samsung.. But, have people really looked at the dysfunctional maze to try & contact Firefox or posts requesting info on the forum that go unanswered... O well, someone finally needs to get a 1 star after 4 yrs.... Sorry
- av oatsenjoyer, för 2 dagar sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5It is kinda laggy sometimes(it took 4 GIGABYTES of ram once, firefox with all my tabs rarely takes more than 1 gb), thus a four star rating. Maybe it is all ad-blockers thing, a good choice either way. And you can pretty easily customise what to block(even non-ads), which is pretty useful