Betygsatt 4 av 5
4 stjärnor av 5
- av Firefox-användare 15037318, för en månad sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5TO THE DEVELOPER OF THIS ADDON (REQUEST FOR A NEW FEATURE):
Thanks for sharing your addon. Could you add the number of tabs opened and, in brackets, the number of tabs pinned. And you put these two numbers on the small icon that is provided with this addon. So 12 (8) means 12 tabs opened and 8 tabs pinned.
Like it is done on Find Your Tab addon although it only shows on the icon for this addon the total number of tabs opened including the pinned tabs.
As soon as you implement this new feature, I will put 5 stars, as it is the only information missing.
Thanks to the developer for this addon.
I put to 5 stars as soon as you add this feature.
- av NaoDesu, för en månad sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5List of tabs is always empty.
Utvecklarens svarpostad för en månad sedanHi @NaoDesu! Unfortunately it seems that I wasn't able to shoot out every bug before release... I will try to fix it as fast as I can, but I need to be able to reproduce the bug on my end. If you could add more information about your Firefox version and OS, that would be awesome! Anyways, thanks for trying Tabby out.
- av artemgur, för 2 månader sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5I have some ideas how to improve the addon. Consider moving the search bar to the left of the window, there is a lot of unused space there and removing that blank space at the bottom of the window. That will free some space and will make it possible to increase the height of the tabs list and increase the number of tabs we see. If you do that, the addon will be perfect and I will rate it 5)
- av Firefox-användare 14715700, för 2 månader sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5Interesting functionality, but the content of the popup window is too large, while the window itsself is just too small. I can't even see 10 tabs at once ... The normal Tabbar shows more Tabs at once ...
@Dev: No I didn't find settings. I tried rightclicking the icon and looking in the addons tab, where other addons have an extra tab next to "overview" and "permissions".
Utvecklarens svarpostad för 2 månader sedanHi! Have you tried editing the settings? If you go into Add-ons, and click on the three dots beside Tabby and click on Preferences, it will open the settings page where you can set the scale of everything in the popup, and the size of the popup window itself. (the settings page is quite hidden right now, so I will fix that in the future release)
Edit: Tabby actually has a standalone settings page, which is why it isn't in one of the tabs. I created this guide with images on how to access the settings page. I do admit that it is hard to describe in words how to access the page. I hope this helps! https://github.com/Bill13579/tabby/wiki/How-to-Access-the-Settings-Page
- av Firefox-användare 11640498, för 3 månader sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5At the options is possible to customize the "popup" size. But please Shiko Kudo, how can I increase the pop-up height over 600px? Thank you
Utvecklarens svarpostad för 3 månader sedanThe reason that the height is limited to 600px, is that Firefox limits the size of popups to 800x600px, so unfortunately, it is a limit imposed by the browser which I cannot work around. Sorry if the popup is small though; if I could increase the limit, I would do that right now.