- Betygsatt 2 av 5av dastraightdope, för 2 år sedankeeps track and saves your search history such that it's easy to look back and find what you were seeking b4. However very annoying as it opens without input from you everytime u open ur browser and then you must close it. Delays your browsing due to this.
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av XU, för 2 år sedanIf there are any Private Browsing tabs open, activating OneTab will add only those tabs to the list, while permanently closing and discarding all of the non-Private tabs.
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av Firefox-användare 14740538, för 3 år sedanI've had A LOT of tabs. I'm kind of a tab hoarder. So when I've discovered that Firefox on Android changes the tab number into infinity sign I felt a bit accomplished and also depraved of all surfing morality.
But I've also felt like I was kidnapped by that situation, so I wanted to fix it. Get it all into OneTab like I do on my desktop and sort it a bit.
The add-on only added the newest and active tab. My whole backlog is gone and you've let me down in the most crucial of moments. :(
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av MacerV, för 3 år sedanBookmarks but a bit quicker. Unresponsive to questions sent through official channels.
Firefox version needs some work; auto-load on startup is slow, and doesn't work in incognito.
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av Firefox-användare 15410979, för 3 år sedanAuf meinem Android Tablet verschwanden beim klicken auf Onetab fast alle meine Tabs ins Nirvana... Verwende Onetab auch am PC dort hatte ich nie Probleme. Also Daumen hoch am PC Daumen runter unter Android.
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av RN, för 3 år sedanJust installed this and lost all my tabs, by trying to restore and "one tab" again too quickly, so that not all of the restored tabs were loaded yet. Those that weren't loaded weren't "one tabbed" so I went from 17 to 5 in 1 second ... Can't remember all of them and was researching for an essay, so that sucks (: But I appreciate the idea and hope that the developers can maybe include something like waiting until all tabs are loaded, before allowing a user to use this feature.
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av Firefox-användare 15324470, för 3 år sedanFirefox recommended a "Reset" of the browser, which created a "Old Firefox Data" folder on my desktop containing a backup of all of my profile data — including extension data. I have tried restoring my OneTab extension data (links/URLs) using Firefox's restoration process, but OneTab is the only extension that does not seem to restore its previous data. I have contacted OneTab through their form on their website twice and have not heard back. I would pay for support at this point, but it's unfortunate I am dealing with potential data loss with no answer from the developer. Again, I would compensate the developer to assist in helping my current situation. If I am able to restore the data, I will update my review and increase my rating.
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av Firefox-användare 15253089, för 3 år sedanIt is far better than browsers native bookmark features. However there is quite a bit of resource usage during normal browsing (not when sending tabs to onetab or loading onetab tabs) according to firefox's task manager. It clearly isn't just jotting down URL's when you press the button which is both a privacy and performance concern.
Also if you restore tabs from onetab too fast (and have it set up so tabs are deleted once restored) you lose tabs.
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av HonestReviews, för 3 år sedan9-2-22: THE MOST annoying thing about this "recommended" pos is that you constantly have to deactivate it and then reactivate it to get the dam POS to load the entries. A royal PITA to use it. Takes forever to load the entries and sometimes autodeletes them even when you set it to lock them. Like most of the "recommended" addons here, just goest to show how meaningless Mozilla's "recommendations" are. Lacks proper instruction and notice on how to adjust it's settings. Why can't "developers" write programs that JUST WORK???
8-1-22: The developers of this app are either lazy or not very competent. They hardly ever fix bugs, like your needing to deactivate and reactivate one tab to get it to show the saved tabs. No way to autosave your tab page. cannot set tabs to autolock so you have to do it manually each time. Another "recommended" addon that never quite works well.
6-25-22: Buggy. Won't load in many cases you have to disable and reenable it to get it to load and it's SLOW in loading. Should be able to "LOCK" site urls with a universal setting, now you have to do it individually. Slow to load, slow to work, the keyword is SLOWWWWW. Probably spyware, aren't they all? Save your urls manually has no way to do that from withing program. If the program loses them you are uked.
12-11-21 updates: auto opens second window without user input. cannot connect to tor as a result. Lost many tabs saved for no apparent reason. recommend you manually backup any important tabs. Have to disable it frequently to use tor or to prevent problems with it opening a second browser window w/out input. Needs work.
just downloaded and installed latest ffox version onetab still gives mozilla BS error message to upgrade browser-obviously mozilla admins don't know what the f-uck they are talking about.
update 7-14-21: BS firefox/mozilla cannot make a browser that works with the last versions onetab? What a joke. Using ffox 89+ and suddenly getting bs error messages to upgrade my browser which was just upgraded less than two weeks ago. what a joke.
update 3-27-21: They never improve this add-on. everything is the same since last review. I disabled it because it slows down browser opening considerably, like for 10-30 seconds. Junk software. Also suspect it is spyware as it interrupts other site loadings. I guess the standards for ffox are pretty low that they list this extension are recommended.
update 12-26-20: really someone needs to put forth something better than one tab. Slows your browser starup considerable, frequently disconnects other sites when starting up. Cumbersome way of backing up url: cut and paste manually. Shows how low Mozilla standards are to make this a "recommended" extension.
update 12-2-20: starts automatically without user input, very annoying-delays page loads and disconnects proxies. have to cut and paste to save the urls, cannot be done with export command alone. Cannot reorganize links, no editing.
update 11-9-20. If you're using a vpn, this is a dangerous add-on. Everytime it loads it disconnects you from the VPN server revealing your IP unless that server has a kill switch which many do not. Not worth the risk. Specifically tested with HOXX vpn. Be careful using this to maker sure it's loaded before you surf with your vPN or your hope IP will be outed.
Update 3-31-20: If I had it to do over I would only rate this at 3 stars. It is VERY annoying when you open ur browser that you have to wait sometimes long time for the auto load and display of this addon. I have not found a way to disable it. Slows down your work while you wait for it to load. keeps popping up in my browser without my input resulting is slowdown of my browsing. works ok except user should have the option of opening it up, should not be automatic like it is now. Update 10-23-20. Dropped to two stars because the program disconnects your vpn connection each time it loads it's page. Security risk.
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av natedawg1013, för 3 år sedanOn firefox for android, only saves tabs that are in memory, but clears all tabs. So say you have 100 tabs and only looked at 3 recently. Using OneTab will save those 3, and close the other 97 with no way of getting them back.
Note to developer: only close the tabs you successfully saved. That will fix this problem.
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av Firefox-användare 15195923, för 3 år sedanAug 8
Does not work in private mode. Ate all my tabs, unrecoverable in normal mode.
FF is 68.0.1 on Windows 7.
Aug 9 - UPDATE
Additional info - there MIGHT be an incompatibility with another addon. During troubleshooting, I found that I also had Auto Tab Discard addon enabled.
I recovered my tabs, disabled that addon and now OneTab seems to be working okay, but it does not recover private mode tabs back into a private window. It restores them to a public window. :-(
At a minimum, private browsing is not working as expected.
And if the 1.29 release was just a repackage of 1.28, why is it a DIFFERENT size than 1.28?
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av Firefox-användare 15128905, för 3 år sedanUsed to work in incognito (5 stars if it does), but now when hitting the OneTab button all tabs vanish and won't show up in the OneTab page
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av Vesperexa, för 3 år sedanI LOVED this extension so much and relied on it for so long, but the recent update cleared all my saved tabs and I don't know how to get them back! Please help
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av Firefox-användare 15101132, för 3 år sedanThe extension is unusable if you try to save a reasonable number of tabs (say, 200-300) at once. When this happens, the extension eats 15 GB RAM and 100% CPU and caused Firefox to become unresponsive forever. After fifteen hours of waiting for the tabs to be closed, I had to kill the browser. After restarting the browser, all the tabs I tried to save were still open. This is not acceptable.
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av Firefox-användare 15075111, för 3 år sedanЭто тридцатикратно ебучее говно уничтожило после обновления больше двадцати тысяч моих вкладок.
UPD. Комментарий (на английском) о том, что можно откатить назад я, естественно, не увидел.
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av Firefox-användare 13497634, för 4 år sedanSorry to burst your bubble Perce-Neige, but OneTab most definitely does lose the tabs. I've been using it for a couple of years, and have gone though multiple crashes with no problems -- until today. Firefox crashed, and when I started it back up OneTab was empty. This is unacceptable! OneTab should make a backup when Firefox closes (not crashes, but closes), and it should NEVER overwrite a file, even if corrupt. Two stars, and looking for a replacement.