- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Firefox-användare 14647165, för 5 år sedanTengo en cada tab una página a una emisora de radio, al usar OneTab se dejan de escuchar cada una de las emisoras en cada tab. No me sirve así
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av rjt, för 5 år sedan"Bring All Tabs into OneTab" loses all your tabs from other windows and the developers have known the loss that occurs for many many months, if not years. Used to be My Favorite extension.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Firefox-användare 14609460, för 5 år sedanI installed it to help me manage my 50+ tabs that I have unloaded, then it proceeds to LOAD ALL OF THEM. To avoid crashing my computer, I had to close my browser, and when I re-open my browser, ALL MY TABS WERE GONE. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH FUCKING BACKTRACKING I HAVE TO DO.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Firefox-användare 14279177, för 5 år sedanOneTab lost all my tab data many times. I thought that maybe automatic upgrades/updates on Firefox may have been the culprit, but having just reinstalled it for the first time in a while, it immediate lost many windows of data for me, IMMEDIATELY after clicking on bring all windows into One Tab. Thanks, One Tab.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Firefox-användare 14431763, för 5 år sedanThe functionality is good; however, the irritation factor is over-the-top. When I start my browser, OneTab presents itself every time regardless of what I choose as my home tab. Yes I know OneTab is there; I don't want it in my face when I don't need it. The functionality is not worth the aggravation.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Sakusuki93, för 5 år sedanOneTab has been working nice for me for years, but a couple of months ago it just stopped working. I can send tabs to onetab but the directory won't show, so I don't have access to ANY of the tabs I have been saving for YEARS.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av bgreen01, för 5 år sedanThe entire add-on disappeared, along with over 600 saved tabs. No warning, and when I try to reinstall or find my lost tabs, there is no help. I've submitted a help email 3 times and have gotten no response. Firefox or OneTab - doesn't matter who is at fault - it doesn't work!
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Firefox-användare 14386090, för 5 år sedan2023 - OneTab no longer works in my Linux/Firefox environment. It's slowly disappearing off of each of my machines. I'm very sad.
I'll admit it, I am VERY guilty of saving multiple tabs for 'later': Google Calendar, Outlook, YouTube, that website with an interesting article, something I found on Amazon . . . . Before you know it, I've multiple open tabs. I've only been using OneTab for about an hour now and am already finding that it's the answer to my 'Tab Mania'. All my tabs are there, ready and waiting and I've even set up a starred, saved tag I've labeled 'Usual' which is stuff I want all the time. So far, looking good!
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Firefox-användare 14367471, för 5 år sedanI've had this extension for Chrome and Firefox. All my links have disappeared.
But doesn't matter what we write on the reviews.. They don't give a shit. They have never answered. Definitely removing OneTab. Has been an issue for a while and they still not doing anything about it.
Will be so easy to make a way to backup them automatically... but they don't care about people loosing all their work.
The only way I found to kind of keep a backup is saving every end of session as "share all as web page" even if you delete the links from the extension that saved bookmark will keep them. But you have to do it manually.
However, I'm just removing the extension. The devs don't give a shit about the users.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av Nguyễn Đình Quân, för 5 år sedanOneTab destroyed all my saved links in the past (about 2k links for 2 years) without any notice. When I look for old links, it's emptied. I've looked for store.js (json) as their information form OneTab websites, it's gone, the store.js file in browser-extension-data was disappeared too.
Avoid use this extension to prevent your pain.
CAUTION: They didn't update this extension for 1 year.