Recension av Cristian Ezequiel
2 145 recensioner
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Firefox-användare 17782956, för 9 timmar sedanThe BEST invention since the wheel !
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Sojens, för 6 dagar sedanTL;DR: Works great, but I would really like if a simple "Export Now" button existed.
Perfect addon, great for clearing all my tabs whenever I don't need them. However, I'd love if there was a simple button in the addon to "export" all the links.
The current "import / export" solution is bulky. I have to click one link, copy all the data, paste it into a file, find a name for the file, save it... It's a bit too much work. I would really appreciate a simple "Export Now" button at the top, or something similar to that. Then, it could download a file like "onetab-yyyy-mm-dd.json" containing all of the previous links.
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av otek, för 6 dagar sedanThis thing is lame.
It stores all your stuff on their server not on your machine, then you have to retrieve it from their website. What's the point, may as well just saved them in a fav folder.
Just ended up with more tabs and more confusion. (and less memory on my machine)
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Firefox-användare 14522916, för 24 dagar sedanI often have too many tabs open. I don't want to fully bookmark everything, it's usually a temporary project I'm working on. I like I can apply this and save the page as a single bookmark.
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av Cyberknight, för en månad sedanExtremely useful extension to declutter Firefox and free up lots of memory. It has issues, though, like some times not loading or stopping working (requiring restarting several times) and not saving/restoring the tab's original container. It could have an option for default behaviour for icon clicking (e.g., storing only current tab or opening OneTab.)
- Betygsatt 2 av 5av Orlando, för en månad sedanA great extension for people like me who use a lot of tabs in a single session. But this time, when I updated FF, the tabs I send to "sleep" in OneTab disappeared. This is the first time this has happened with this extension. For now, I have to save them as bookmarks in FF itself.