Betygsatt 4,2 av 5
4,2 stjärnor av 5
- av the_last_word, för 11 år sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5I think "Link Alert" makes
spending time in the Web safer.
Imagine: You approach your mouse pointer to a hyperlink; and you see an icon and think: Why is this format of data needed? For what do I need this file?
It is also good to know, whether the file wants to open in a new tab and whether it is external; I don't think, you want to look in the source code for that littleness.
Not to mention, that the icons are looking nice.
- av Higgi, för 11 år sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5This is one of the best security add-ons I have installed. Its a great reminder to check before you click. I have also caught myself not clicking on PDF links unless I really need the doc.
- av JC Universal, för 11 år sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5Excelente Complemento. Ya que antes de hacer click podremos saber que tipo de enlace es. si es un redireccionamiento, un ejecutable o un documento y de que tipo es. Somplemente excelente para estar mas seguros en linea y evitar sorpresas o acciones de ultimo momento.
- av Infinity, för 12 år sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5I love this extension! It allowed me to get rid of the shonky usercontent.css hacks that I was previously using to achieve a similar effect (but much more limited).
I was worried that the icon display would somehow be laggy and sluggish (which would have really annoyed me) but it's not at all.
The thing I like most is how comprehensive the options are. You can change any of icons to ones of your choosing and position exactly where the icon should display using the pixel offset setting.
The only slight downside, as others have already said, is that you can't use negative X & Y offset values to raise icon position or move it to the left of the pointer icon. Other than that, it's all good. 5 stars.
- av Wolfram Ravenwolf, för 12 år sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5Wow, once you start using this, you'll not want to miss it! My statusbar is always visible and I check links before I click them, but this makes it so much easier, a very welcome feature that should be a standard part of Firefox!
- av Quike6041, för 12 år sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5Sir should implement a link Cheker, when passing the mouse over the link that displays an icon in form of "X" of red color if the link does not exist, now if link exist that displays an icon in form of "aspa" of green color .
- av Sakke, för 12 år sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5Improves my surfing experience, nice work.
Maybe it would be possible to check on mime-headers to, to ensure correctness, but probably this would only mess things up.
- av tOM Trottier, för 12 år sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5It often obscures the link text, but this can be fixed by increasing the pixel offset of the icon. Negative offsets don't seem to work.
One "bug" - it expands the icon when you have expanded the screen in Firefox 3 via ctrl-+.
1. allow choosing negative offsets so icon could be left or above mouse pointer
2. allow choosing the size of the icon.
- av Wiley, för 12 år sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5Really NICE! It works as described and can be customized to work with virtually any link type. Fly over a link and you immediately see what the target type is. The author also thoughtfully provided a choice of icon size. Use the provided icons, or provide your own. Thanks conlan. Well done.
- av charonn0, för 12 år sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5This needs to be a feature of Firefox proper! The ability to know what kind of URL is hidden behind that innocent-looking hyperlink is obscenely useful and this implementation is seamless. I would not go back to the time before I found this addon.
- av RockDJ, för 12 år sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5One of the most useful addons for Firefox. Would never leave home without it.
Have tested it for use with Firefox 3b5 and it works just exactly as it should. Had to edit the install file, but it works all the same for all you folk at the cutting edge version.
- av Eric, för 12 år sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5This worked great until i started using firebug a while back. but when you try to inspect an item with firebug and lick on it link alert takes the focus away because its technically showing you the little icon in a div.
works great, but had to uninstall because of this.