- av Azerty, för en månad sedanBetygsatt 3 av 5Positive:
When the addon works properly then it's easy to use, and has enough filter options for my uses.
I do however wish there was an option to store the images in the same order as they show up at the filter screen, and not in the filenames' alphabetical order. Or maybe a "file rename" option or something.
Unfortunately the current version (at the time of writing) does not always download all the images on a site. I'm guessing maybe it's an issue with two images with the same filename, or something. Whatever the reason you need to check that the created zip file has the same number of files as you chose on the selection screen.
And depending on how a site shows the images (I'm guessing loaded dynamically or something) then this addon doesn't always detect the images, even with an increased search depth.
- av Andy Gee, för 3 månader sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5I like this image grabber but I wish it could download images that all have the same filename name - maybe by prefixing the image filenames with an index.
- av RoboSheepz, för 5 månader sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5Great UI and filters, however it never actually downloads all the images that it finds and you select. Never can get much more than 30 images from one page.
- av Firefox-användare 12692951, för 2 år sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5Really wonderful add-on, but I wish 1 thing from the developer and it's the ability to download images without putting them in zip archive, like just straight up to folder without the need to extract them, downloading a lot of images create a looooot of zip files.
- av Firefox-användare 15318969, för 2 år sedanBetygsatt 3 av 5Kinda sorta does the job, but often doesn't at all. Instead of simply pulling images from browser cache, it perform some sort of a crawl that pulls irrelevant images more often than not. It is also QUITE DANGEROUS. I almost got banned from one website and got completely blocked from another for using it, as this activity triggered some security measures. I've been using "Image Downloader" for Chrome for years without any issues and I though this would be a good replacement. Sadly, it isn't.
Bottom line: kinda works most of the time, very dangerous to use on some websites.