- av TwoCables, för 4 år sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5The new version is absolute garbage. It updated on me just now and I lost all of my scripts. The exact same thing happened to Stylish!
So, I turned off automatic updates for Greasemonkey and installed version 3.17 and now everything is fine. I did a very similar thing for Stylish and that worked as well.
I will be avoiding all new versions of Greasemonkey.
- av Firefox-användare 13592073, för 4 år sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5thanks for the new awesome force-uninstall-gm feature. its great!!
I appreciated GM for a long time. Thank you for all the free work. I've to leave because GM does not fit to my needs anymore.
- av GµårÐïåñ, för 4 år sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5It somehow got force installed, I was holding off until it was working properly, and now every script is practically busted for reasons that are impossible to figure out because of lacking proper error reporting of cause. At this moment, it has become utterly useless. I have faith in the developer but this has been a truly bad update and now trying to figure out how to revert without losing everything.
- av neophil78, för 4 år sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5GreaseMonkey 4.1 doesn't work (and / or has a compatibility trouble with Ghostery V 5.4.10 - latest fine version) specially under Waterfox latest edition (Seven Pro 64 bits french). Seems to don't have the trouble under FF latest ESR and Cyberfox latest ESR version
- av Boris, för 4 år sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5The webextensions rewrite is absolutely terrible. Important features, such as automatic scripts update, are missing. Many scripts are broken, such as "facebook unsponsored". Downgraded to older version for now.
- av JonnySpence, för 4 år sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5This update (4.1) broke all of my scripts. I don't know what you did, but don't do that. Hopefully I can install the previous version to get it working again. I do NOT like the change in the UI, and I REALLY do NOT like that you've made all of my scripts not work. Don't fix what isn't broken.
- av Firefox-användare 13566987, för 4 år sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5In het verleden werkte het goed, nu krijg ik zelfs geen user.js pagina script toegevoegd. Hij zou het uit zichzelf moeten melden met de vraag: install, maar dat werkt dus van geen kant meer.
Het was heel luek, een 5*, nu is het waardeloos geworden voor mijn GC little helper
- av !Joy!, för 4 år sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5In the past, great, but now unworkable. When i'm set the derective @grand none, i still can not see objects in the DOM, i can only access them through unsafeWindows. This crashed all my scripts
- av Firefox-användare 12524071, för 4 år sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5Wait. How do I *write a new script* with this extension? What a thoughtless omission (besides so many others)! Once the most powerful extension of the web, the author's "I don't care if it breaks everything before" attitude has really done very very bad to it. Not usable anymore, going to TamperMonkey. It was good while it lasted, GreaseMonkey, may be we'll meet again some day.