För att prova de tusentals tillägg tillgängliga här, ladda ner Mozilla Firefox, ett snabbt och gratis sätt att surfa på webben!Stäng
Välkommen till Firefox tillägg.
Välj bland tusentals extrafunktioner och stilar för att göra Firefox till ditt.Stäng
FEBE (Firefox Environment Backup Extension) allows you to quickly and easily backup your Firefox extensions. In fact, it goes beyond just backing up -- It will actually rebuild your extensions individually into installable .xpi files.
Om detta tillägg
- One click backup from the Toolbar.
- Schedule automatic backups on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Can also be configured to backup on Firefox startup and/or shutdown.
- Save backups in time-stamped folders to easily identify when the backups were created. Specify how many folders you wish to keep and FEBE removes the oldest.
- Backup reminder. FEBE can alert you if a backup has not been completed in a specified number of days.
- Comprehensive results report with links to the author’s extension/theme homepages.
- User-defined backups. Make backups of virtually any file or folder - Firefox related or not. Just specify what to backup and FEBE does the rest.
- Extensive built-in help files. Just click the little blue information icons in FEBE options.
- Verify your extension directory. Upgrading Firefox versions sometimes leaves garbage in the extensions directory. FEBE can clean it up.
- Quick Backup. You can quickly backup as many or as few individual extensions/themes as you like. They can be saved together in a single, installable xpi file (Similar to CLEO).
- … and more!
Once installed, FEBE is available from the Firefox Tools menu. An icon can be placed on the toolbar via (right-click on toolbar) > Customize...
FEBE for Thunderbird (TEBE) beta is being upgraded to work on the latest Tb releases. It is available here.
Important: If you are upgrading from a previous FEBE major version or upgrading from a older Firefox version, you should clear your previous settings. Go to Tools > FEBE > FEBE Options > Advanced > Clear FEBE preferences.
*** NOTE: If you are getting a "Query canceled or aborted!" message or having other problems, please let me know in the support forum. In the meantime, you can install FEBE v8.5.2.
*** Note: If you are having problems restoring full profiles (nothing happens when you click the 'Restore' button), it may be due to the new FEBE profile backup naming conventions. See this post for a solution.
- Check the file size of formfill history, permissions, and cookies and if zero-length, do not attempt to backup.
- FEBE will not try to contact AMO for extension information while performing a Full Profile backup
- A problem with the routine that contacts AMO has been fixed so the "FEBE was unable to load the extension data in real-time before the backup." message should not occur as often.
- FEBE will now recognize newly installed 'restartless' addons immediately.
- FEBE progress window will now remember the last position it was displayed.
- A link to the FEBE support forum is available from the FEBE menu.
- For Firefox v36.0 - v40.0a2