Betygsatt 4,4 av 5
4,4 stjärnor av 5
To enable you to control the ExpressVPN app from your browser, this extension communicates with the ExpressVPN app to indicate you would like to:
- connect to a specific VPN server location;
- disconnect from the VPN; or
- open the settings screen in the app.
ExpressVPN is committed to protecting your privacy. We want you to understand what information we collect, what we don’t collect, and how we collect, use, and store information. We do not collect logs of your activity, including no logging of browsing history, traffic destination, data content, or DNS queries. We also never store connection logs, meaning no logs of your IP address, your outgoing VPN IP address, connection timestamp, or session duration.
Our guiding principle toward data collection is to collect only the minimal data required to operate a world-class VPN service at scale. We designed our systems to not have sensitive data about our customers; even when compelled, we cannot provide data that we do not possess.
We ensure that we never log browsing history, traffic destination, data content, IP addresses, or DNS queries. Therefore:
- We do not know which user ever accessed a particular website or service.
- We do not know which user was connected to the VPN at a specific time or which VPN server IP addresses they used.
- We do not know the set of original IP addresses of a user’s computer.
- Should anyone try to compel ExpressVPN to release user information based on any of the above, we cannot supply this information because the data don’t exist.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
ExpressVPN’s core mission is to keep your information private. In service of this mission, ExpressVPN’s headquarters and registered place of business is in the British Virgin Islands (BVI), which has stricter laws concerning information disclosure than most countries.
The BVI has no data retention laws, and any legal order requiring a BVI company to disclose customer records must come from the BVI Supreme Court.
Consent and Age Restrictions
The Services are intended for adults aged 18 and above. If you believe your child has provided information to us, please let us know immediately.
Users in the European Union
ExpressVPN is committed to user privacy globally, and our existing practices reflect that through minimal collection of data and ensuring users have control over their personal information. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union (EU) requires us to outline those practices in a specific manner for users in the EU.
- For the purposes of fulfilling our contractual obligations to users, including: • Providing users with the Services and Apps they have requested.
- For a legitimate interest associated with the operation of our business, including: • Enhancing the quality, reliability, and effectiveness of our Site, Services, and Apps.
- With the consent of users, which users can withdraw at any time.
• Managing user subscriptions and processing payments.
• Providing customer support.
• Communicating with customers to provide information and seek feedback related to our Services and Apps.
How to Contact ExpressVPN