- av Mav99, för ett år sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5This is currently the only internal download manager/helper (Web-)extension I found, that can handle downloads from links without actual filenames. Whenever a link contains just some ID/re-direction instead of the actual filename, other extensions either fail or download files with the ID as a useless filename.
DownThemAll! uses the correct filename no matter what kind of link it has to interpret. So it's really useful for downloading multiple files from a page. It's a pretty good alternative to the old legacy extension 'FlashGot'. Great work!
Here are some suggestions to improve it even more:
- Add an option to set/override the download directory.
- Add "clear downloads" buttons to the toolbar in the manager so you don't have to use the context menu to clean up the download list.
- Add options to automatically remove finished downloads and/or missing downloads.
- Increase the number of concurrent downloads to 20. 10 can be a little low for fast internet connections.
- Add manual retry button for failed/incomplete downloads and a simple option to disable automatic retries. Retry button could also be used to re-download missing downloads.
- Add an option to hide the "OneClick" menu items.
- And maybe add an option to use a selectable one-color background for the toolbar instead of that orange pattern. ;-)
- av Zuzia, för ett år sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5Best for me new wersion is harder then old but still very usefull i wont only add some renaming mask coz *idx* and *num* not work as i need... I wont something for auto rename fille after add to download list like video-ep 01 02 03... and later start from some range from 05-17 or something like that... Meny files not use rename mask and numbering optons like that will be awesome...
Next i need option for auto scan deep links example if i have list link on 1 site and i click and then have another link list i need option in DTA to scan bouth list from 1 and secound list for multimedia file then i not need open all 100 link in tabs coz some site not let me open link in new tab.
Thank You for best file manager ever :)