- av titule, för 7 månader sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5Very poor usability.
Tried google takout to download my pictures which they delivered in 13 download links (all zips). Could not find ONE of them with DTA. Instead I got a "download manager" with 31 downloads that have such useful names like "index" or "download" where the URLs are not visible. There is a short pop up when you click on the name with the URL truncated to a totally useless string ("https://takeout.google.com/takeout/...") you cant even copy .
I have no hope that this add-on will transform into something useful in the next year, so I de-installed it.
- av highlandhoh3, för 7 månader sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5Have not been able to download anything other an a one page of thumbs that I was trying to download the pictures from. Never had problems with the old version. Where are the detailed instructions about how to use the software? You get a lot of choices, but what do they all mean?????????????? Frustrating.
- av Gronk, för 8 månader sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5NOT GOOD SO FAR! I am only attempting a single video but when I give it the URL it downloads a few kilobyte file and labels it as a OPERA file OPERA is closed and this add on is on Mozilla
- av redranter, för 8 månader sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5This is probably my favourite extension - for a while, when it wasn't available, I kept checking when it would come back (and yes, I donated!) For someone who does a lot of research in grey literature, this extension is a must-have. Simple to install, simple to use, and a much needed facility.
- av Firefox-användare 16214480, för 8 månader sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5So I wanted to download all of the files on our schools Moodle page. This add on downloaded only the URL links and did not download any of the word documents, pdfs or ppts - despite ticking all files. The files I wanted came up as 'unknown and unauthorised'. It was useful to get the URLs but seems to not really work with other file types.