- av jd., för 2 år sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5Pretty good and efficient.
As noted by r.koegel, file names containing spaces or "#" (and probably other characters, but these are the two I've come across) are downloaded with "%20" instead of each space, which is somewhat awkward.
If you use Unix, the following script may help you (it sure helped me):
for f in "$@"
g=`echo $f | sed -e 's/%20/ /g;s/%23/#/g'`
if [ "$f" != "$g" ]
mv "$f" "$g"
- av r.koegel, för 2 år sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5It's about as good as it gets right now. My only issue is that it apparently can't auto rename %20 and other placeholders to the 'spaces' or other regular characters in filenames. So downloading a file such as "this file.zip" becomes "this%20file.zip"...which is annoying when downloading 1700 text files from a server.
- av Firefox-användare 5509918, för 3 år sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5Good idea, but when I download items like: https://s16254.cdn.ngenix.net/audio/download?id=1363089 i get file named download.html, which is the mp3-file with .html extention. When I rename it to download.mp3, I can playback it.
- av Firefox-användare 12658220, för 3 år sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5The best Down Them All replacement I've found by far. Thank You. The naming mask however, absolutely sucks. Why am I having to input and remember syntax to apply a naming mask? Other than that, I'm quite satisfied.
- av Firefox-användare 14179019, för 4 år sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5It has been a very useful tool until recently. It won't filter for anything other than .jpg where it used to be a very convenient batch grabber of webm and gif, etc. Probably due to some Firefox updates. Would be nice if it could be brought back. Thank you devs!
- av Alejandro24, för 4 år sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5It works fine for batch downloads. The interface is clear and simple, but sometimes it doesn't load properly. Is a nice addon for satisfying some needs since DAT! is not working anymore.
- av Firefox-användare 13066429, för 4 år sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5The latest update broke a feature I enjoyed from the previous one. Not using the ASCII characters when saving files. All images I have downloaded since the update have had %20 in place of spaces where it used a proper space previously.
Otherwise, it works fine, but I would like the option to disable thumbnail previews as well.
- av Firefox-användare 13712702, för 4 år sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5It's a very helpful add-on, thanks.
One question: Version 2 requires as a new permission "Access your data for all websites". Why is that?
Edited: Answered in the add-on description. Overlooked it, sorry.
- av criza, för 4 år sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5I agree with the previous reviewer, a batch function so you can add multiple urls would be great! Also, can one download text and images in one step? Thank you.
- av Firefox-användare 13011485, för 4 år sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5Firstly I appreciate there being an effort to replace DtA since it's been left by the wayside until the creator can update it. This is an acceptible substitute. I appreciate being able to filter the availble links. Currently looking for the ability to throttle download speeds as well as queue list to squentially download one at a time.
- av aswicks, för 4 år sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5This downloads into whatever directory you have defined as your default download directory in subdirectory DownloadStar. Works fine. But, when looking at downloads in Firefox and select 'Open Containing Folder' nothing happens. When I open a PDF and then examine Properties I can find the directory that way.
But, I would really, really like to have the option of selecting the download directory like the old version.
Thanks for this plugin. I have missed this ability. Please keep up the good work.
- av Firefox-användare 13847359, för 4 år sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5I found this app because I was looking for a DownloadThemAll replacement, since it is no longer supported by the "new" and "improved" Firefox. It works as described, and saved me 380 clicks! The one thing I would love to see improved is the filenaming. The link on the website says "AN293: Temperature Compensated Real Time Clock Reference Design Programmer's Guide", the filename when I hover over the link is "an293.zip". Which do you think I would rather have?
DownloadThemAll solved this by allowing me to pick naming conventions.
Great job, otherwise.