- av Firefox-användare 5784892, för 2 år sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5Perfectly! The only thing that upsets - in the option "save image as" there is no choice of a save path. And does not remember the last folder to save
- av Firefox-användare 15191256, för 2 år sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5Why do you forbid and refuse to let this extension work with privacy.resistFingerprinting to true?
Even people who do not care much about their privacy most likely have changed this string to True.
- av Firefox-användare 14685244, för 3 år sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5Gesturefy is a good addon, but it should be run in High Priority to enable it to draw over webpages smoothly and accurately. Often times I try to perform an action, and it lags or doesn't register the entire mouse gesture, and I have to repeat it.
This really makes me miss the good old built-in mouse gestures that the old Maxthon browser had a few years back. To this day I haven't seen any other browser that has as smooth and reliable gestures as the old Maxthon browser did (v1.6.x).
- av Firefox-användare 14421095, för 3 år sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5简单是挺简单，但是除非用右键或抑制键，否则无法选择文本了，这个很不方便。
Thanks for your reply!
This add on is generally useful, but is it possible to add an option to disable the guesture if the mouse is not on the hyperlink please？ because I only use this addon to control the hyper link. I mean whether you can add such an additional option for the users like me.
thank you very much!
Utvecklarens svarpostad för 3 år sedanCan you please describe an alternative? Because if you are using the left mouse button to draw a gesture, both functionallities (selecting text and performing a gesture) are overlapping each other. So how should you then be able to also select text?
- av Firefox-användare 14405084, för 3 år sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5Somehow, all my customized gestured were reset to their defaults twice recently. Frustrating. Other than that, it all woks well.
Utvecklarens svarpostad för 3 år sedanHey, other people experienced a similar problem due to the usage of Firefox sync / multiple devices. You can find the related issue here: https://github.com/Robbendebiene/Gesturefy/issues/360