Betygsatt 4,4 av 5
4,4 stjärnor av 5
- av reid, för 2 dagar sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5This gesture extension works the best for me. Others sometimes confuse down-up with just down, which for me is the annoying difference between close and reload tab.
- av Gomdolius, för 4 dagar sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5Yes this addon does what it claims to do, but remember to have all actions screenshoted. I took a backup last month and now reinstalled Firefox, then tried to restore it. I know the backup was valid because I tried restoring with that backup file right after creating it (and it was successful). Guess what I got today? It says the backup is not valid. The backup format is not consistent across versions, and is without backward compatibility.
Utvecklarens svarpostad för 3 dagar sedanThis is only partly true. It happens whenever Gesturefy has a major change in it's version number (version 1 to version 2 or version 3), which happened 2 times in total in an interval of about one and a half year each. I'd say that this is nothing uncommon for software. You were probably just unlucky and did your last backup shortly before the 3.0 release.
- av Firefox-användare 16304338, för 7 dagar sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5ACHTUNG!!! Das Add-On hat die Berechtigung auf die Daten aller Websites zu zu greifen. Also u.A. auch auf eingegebene NUTZERNAMEN und PASSWÖRTER!! Das kann man bei "Erfahren sie mehr über Berechtigungen" nachlesen. Schade, denn ansonsten tut das Add-On eigentlich genau das, was es soll.
BE AWARE!! This Add-On has the rights to access all data of your websites. Including entered USERNAMES and PASSWORDS. Sad becuause on the other hand the add-on does its job well.
Utvecklarens svarpostad för 7 dagar sedanYou should do a little more research.
Without this permission Gesturefy (or any other gesture extension) would not be possible and the reason for this is described in the add-on description. Actually most of the add-ons require this permission as you can easily find out. Some popular examples:
Just because add-ons have access to your data doesn't mean they are exploiting it. If you don't like how the permission system works, then you have to reach out to Mozilla or the chrome devs which designed it.
At the end Gesturefy is open source so the code can be examined by everyone and the code actually is checked by Mozilla folks since Gesturefy is part of the recommended/featured add-ons.
- av sehip, för en månad sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5Best add-on ever. The very first I install. Kudos.
One small, but significant future request:
Could you add a command to list history of the present tab?
Pretty much as '[Popup] Recently closed tabs' do it.
Utvecklarens svarpostad för en månad sedanUnfortunately this is not possible because Firefox does not provide an API for this. There is already a ticket on Bugzilla for this. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1378651
- av yurk, för 2 månader sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5I noticed that when using the right mouse button as the activation button, the right click context menu would immediately pop up, which is annoying if you just wanted to perform a gesture. To fix this, go to about:config and toggle option "ui.context_menus.after_mouseup" to true.