- Betygsatt 3 av 5av Firefox-användare 13572702, för 5 år sedanbrief 255 plus ffox quantum 57.0.1 x64
search is not working. impossible to input anything from the keyboard
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av Firefox-användare 13568388, för 5 år sedanGreat extension, thanks ! The only one who succeeded in making me forget Sage (RIP).
I'll put 5 stars when you will add a button to push an article in pocket list ;-)
What do you think ?That would be a significant amount of work and rather low priority at the moment. Sorry, but restoring search and better adapting to WebExtensions is more pressing.
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Firefox-användare 13562909, för 5 år sedanliked it but migration to FF57 failed. In fact Brief doesn't work at all in FF57
update: thanks for getting back. changing the privacy setting did the trickBrief does work in FF57 for most cases. However, there are some known limitations and Firefox bugs. For example, Brief does not work in strict privacy modes (never save history / don't accept cookies / sanitize on exit) yet. If that's not your case, you're welcome to report the issue on the issue tracker.
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Si2Bim, för 5 år sedanvery reliable feed-reader. having using it for years now - before FF 57.
figuring out how to backup my feeds. no reaction when I export my feeds.
doesn't seems to start automatically when clicked ????
it runs after awhile - depend on good-luck... :-(
- Betygsatt 1 av 5av hyper_2002, för 5 år sedanNot working any more on FF 60.0.1 . You can't add new feeds to Brief.Brief no longer uses Live Bookmarks as WebExtensions don't have access to them. Some way to import them will be added in the near future. If you still have a Firefox 56 profile, I'd suggest exporting the feed list in Brief there and importing in the new profile.
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av Firefox-användare 13530593, för 5 år sedanLong time user for this extension and i'm happy that its upgraded to support FF57 ! , one issue that it seem "clear all items" button in the option not working .
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av Firefox-användare 13519701, för 5 år sedanHello.
Maybe this is a bug, maybe i'm only too dumb for it. ^^
If i delete feed messages how can i get it back? Delete the whole feed and re-add does not help. Uninstall/reinstall brief - does not help.
The trash is empty.
I hope you can help me (or fix this issue).
Thanks for your answer. Can you please give me infos for the hard way? I also try a diff. (files), but not found where the changes are made.
Its fixed. :) You only have to wait until new feeds are coming and he will load the old ones again. :)
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av seeker, för 5 år sedanHello I like your add on very much but now I have a problem
I need to transfer the opml file to another computer. each time I try Brief tells me that this is not possible because of (invalid file format. the xml file isn't well formed). Please help
Thank you for your reply. Now I have another issue. when I check "oldest first" nothing happens. Is there a workaround to fix this.
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Joe Driver, för 5 år sedanIt's the perfect RSS-Feedreader for me - since years! And now, with FF57, it's perfect again! Thanks for this great Addon.
edit Dec. 2018:
And now, with FF 64, it's always the best Reader!
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Firefox-användare 13512145, för 5 år sedanGreat Add-On but has somebody else the problem that the new version (for FF57) doesn't show the last entry first? The checkbox in the options seem to do nothing - i always see the newest entry first... regards
Update: Thanks a lot - that was my problem - i was using Brief for years and have forgotten that you have to change the view - thanks again - keep up the good work
One more suggestion - add something like "Delete all unread messages" to "All entries" - in previous version the "Mark everything as read" option has put them to the recycle bin and you could delete them there - now i have to delete all the unnecessary feeds for every entry seperatly
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Village Cat Dad, för 5 år sedanYay! Brief is back! Love this extension. Simple, straightforward, and works well. Had moved away from it due to it not being maintained, and used Bamboo. Had to shift to away from that because of FF57. Used FeedBro for a few days, hated it. Glad to see Brief show up in the supported FF57 extensions. Made my day!
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Firefox-användare 13507218, för 5 år sedanI love Brief!
An extremely good extention of rss reading.
I do not really need a lot of so called various functions, but to alert me if things I\ve subscribed get updated is enough.
Recommend Brief to you if you need a rss subscriber rather than a file manager.
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av ezrider, för 5 år sedanGreat! Very nice and easy-to-use. Replaces my former RSS reader with FF57. I only noticed that I can't export feeds into an OPML file... Nothing happens.Export to OPML works for me correctly, so if you could come to Github and report it there with the error messages from console that the attempt produces, you would be welcome.