Ocena uporabnika Uporabnik Firefoxa 17697564
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Ashley, pred 2 mesecemaUsed to work well but current version is broken and cannot recommend until it has been fixed
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Hannah, pred 3 meseciUnfortunately, Toucan does not seem to work in Firefox 107.0.1. As another reviewer stated, applet crashes/doesn't open. Was excited to use it, but I'll have to wait until it's patched.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Augusto, pred 3 meseciThe extension stopped working. Every time I click the toucan's icon button it closes itself, I can only see its applet for half a second.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— biglamp, pred 4 meseciLove this extension; it's been helping me in learning French so much and I have such a soft spot for the toucan, it just looks so cute. I'm eagerly waiting for Greek support!
- Ocenjeno z 2 od 5— mutu, pred 4 meseciIt is a nice idea but the animations tend to stutter when browsing extensively and it can even make the entire page slow down. I look forward to use it once its performance cost is more seamless.
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— owl, pred 5 meseciInteresting concept that I would say has definitely helped me with my learning of a 4th language.
It would be better if more appropriate words are chosen for translation though. As a complete beginner who didn't even know the new language's equivalent of I/you/we/they/he/she/it, I was really dumbfounded when Toucan chose relatively uncommon or niche words like "revenue", "president", "concern", "galaxy", and "certification" when there are plenty of other simpler and more commonly used words available. I already had "beginner" level chosen. Perhaps a more refined learning level system is required?
- Ocenjeno z 2 od 5— bb, pred 5 meseciWe need Traditional Chinese. Many of us prefer to learn the traditional system and Traditional Chinese is the official language of Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau, and used by many different Chinese diaspora groups. Please add support for this!
- Ocenjeno z 2 od 5— Qaz Cetelic, pred 5 meseciInteresting extension, however it sadly causes issues such as a very high CPU usage freezing the tab.