- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 14353129, pred 4 uramiOcenjeno z 1 od 5Garbage- Frequently on all browsers while using a computer lately the link does not work. For this reason alone, I am NOT renewing my Norton subscription.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 15567031, pred 4 uramiOcenjeno z 3 od 5Firefox browser extension has functioned, but link is frequently broken so unable to enter master password... Extension functionality is unreliable. I want to like this because of the Norton name, but I'm losing faith in the product.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 14665236, pred 4 uramiOcenjeno z 1 od 5Piece of crap free frm BT worse than useless lost all passwords support just leads to a non active chat button. Norton as much help as a chocolate teapot!
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 17219189, pred 17 dneviOcenjeno z 1 od 5I did not ask for it nor want it. I have another Password Manager that I am happy with. This stupid thing, NORTON, makes you jump through hoops to delete it. Get real people, not everyone wants all your garbage that you offer.
- — yunh, pred 21 dneviOcenjeno z 1 od 5This add-on will work as expected, but it will slow down the browser in situations not related to authentication. (e.g., multiple images view on Twitter)
This slowdown occurs not only in Firefox but in Chrome and Edge as well.
I've been using this add-on for many years but switched to Bitwarden when I found out that it causes slowdowns.
- — Maria, pred 5 meseciOcenjeno z 1 od 5Has been working fine for many months. Now will not let me open. Tried uninstall/reinstall, reboot, about everything you can think of. Works fine in Chrome and Edge.