Ocena uporabnika Uporabnik Firefoxa 14777658
Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 14777658, pred 2 mesecema
Used to work fantastically, but six months ago it stopped letting me login - I've tried resetting my password, uninstalling and reinstalling, contacting customer service - but nothing works
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 14690958, pred 10 dneviWorth price. Where are the instructions
- Ocenjeno z 2 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 17371018, pred enim mesecemIt doesn't work all the time. I have to reload Firefox page to kick start it and it may enter the user info but not the password. It's not easy complaining about something that is free.
- Ocenjeno z 2 od 5— sughero3, pred 2 mesecemaE' utile par creare psw sicure, per maggiore sicurezza modificare un paio di caratteri.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 14306928, pred 2 mesecemaI've been using Norton products off and on and overall happy. Finally after the major breach of LastPass a few weeks ago in Dec/Nov of 2022, I decided to change all my passwords quickly and migrate them to NPM which is kinda crude compared to LastPass.
1. NPM locks me out of my vault daily or per browser session, it's annoying. I know it's a security risk but I should be offered a warning and be able to leave it open since I only use it on my desktop at home only, and not on any of my mobile devices!
2. The add-on icon is invisible in FireFox 108's dark mode. Maybe you should make it yellow to match the rest of Norton colors.
3. NPM's Safety Dashboard offers no feature to remove or merge duplicate accounts.
4. NPM gave me an overall strength score of 94. Yay!
(I'll never get a score of 100 because some sites only allow me to store a 4 digit numerical pin!)
5. I'll bump my stars to 5 once items 1-3 are fixed or improved.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Tarbyle, pred 3 meseciHighly unstable. Frequently glitches out, fails to open and needs to be uninstalled/reinstalled (sometimes multiple times) to get it working again.
- Ocenjeno z 2 od 5— Asureas, pred 3 meseciNice password manager but seems to cause firefox (at least on windows 12) to crash which is more annoying.