- — Lunny04, pred 5 dneviOcenjeno z 1 od 5This gadget/app/add-on (whatever you'd like to call it, I've heard them all) used to work just fine in FireFox running thru a proxy & a VPN for years without any issues. Now every time I attempt to open my Norton Password Manager the last 3 days, I just get the "Oops, something went wrong" error message repeatedly and never get to the log in screen. The only fix thus far has been to completely uninstall the extension, then readd it. Which works, but is a royal pain in the *** every time I reopen FireFox and want to log back into my Norton Password Manager.
If it wasn't for this issue, I'd say 5 of 5. If and when it's working, it does auto fill user names & passwords and can generate secure passwords easily.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 15950581, pred enim mesecemOcenjeno z 4 od 5Norton Password Manager helps me have strong passwords without having to remember them all. I work in multiple browsers, from multiple computers/devices. Password Manager may not always populate a password in an app on my phone, but at least I can copy and paste the password (stored in Password Manager) into my phone app.
- — scooby007, pred enim mesecemOcenjeno z 5 od 5Been using Norton for over a decade and have never had a problem with it auto filling passwords. And users giving it a negative rating cos they can't get access to their vault without their master password must be a joke. Maybe they don't realise the importance of having a master password but would be the first to complain if their passwords were stolen or hacked. Syncs flawlessly across PC, laptop and my phone.
- — N3x0, pred 2 mesecemaOcenjeno z 1 od 5Das Add-On wird nicht mehr richtig unterstützt. Ich hänge andauernd in der Warteschleife, sobald ich auf das Add-On zugreifen möchte. Mit anderen Browsern funktioniert es.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 16893792, pred 4 meseciOcenjeno z 1 od 5Awful! It will not allow me to see my password in the case of needing to use it on another system without norton, puts an ugly emoji in the password box and basically just sucks. I guess I could log into the password manager and see passwords but I FORGOT THAT PASSWORD AND THE RECOVERY QUESTIONS DON'T WORK!
- — TrainmanSF3810, pred 4 meseciOcenjeno z 2 od 5Firefox browser extension has functioned, but link is frequently broken so unable to enter master password... Extension functionality is unreliable. I want to like this because of the Norton name, but I'm losing faith in the product.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 14353129, pred 4 meseciOcenjeno z 1 od 5Garbage- Frequently on all browsers while using a computer lately the link does not work. For this reason alone, I am NOT renewing my Norton subscription.