- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 14306928, pred 22 dneviI've been using Norton products off and on and overall happy. Finally after the major breach of LastPass a few weeks ago in Dec/Nov of 2022, I decided to change all my passwords quickly and migrate them to NPM which is kinda crude compared to LastPass.
1. NPM locks me out of my vault daily or per browser session, it's annoying. I know it's a security risk but I should be offered a warning and be able to leave it open since I only use it on my desktop at home only, and not on any of my mobile devices!
2. The add-on icon is invisible in FireFox 108's dark mode. Maybe you should make it yellow to match the rest of Norton colors.
3. NPM's Safety Dashboard offers no feature to remove or merge duplicate accounts.
4. NPM gave me an overall strength score of 94. Yay!
(I'll never get a score of 100 because some sites only allow me to store a 4 digit numerical pin!)
5. I'll bump my stars to 5 once items 1-3 are fixed or improved.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 14777658, pred 22 dneviUsed to work fantastically, but six months ago it stopped letting me login - I've tried resetting my password, uninstalling and reinstalling, contacting customer service - but nothing works
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Sue, pred 2 mesecemaVery glitchy in getting into the app when using the add-on in different devices. Fails to link to my mobile number with no information as to what the problem is. I usually give up even trying! When I'm actually finally into the add-on when I have the time to spare, I find it to work ok.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 14075321, pred 2 mesecemaThe Firefox extension was fine until a recent upgrade which now grabs so much memory and processing power as to slow the 4GB PC down nearly to a standstill.