- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 13858192, pred 9 meseciOcenjeno z 4 od 5Very nice password manager. Support 2FA and nice integration with your phone. They did an update to this extension lately, made it twice as big on screen, lot of useless info is shown and you have to perform more clicks for the same result. I absolutely do not like the updated interface. But the program still functions perfectly so I just have to cope with that.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 14344682, pred 10 meseciOcenjeno z 4 od 5A very good free password manager. It doesn't work on all sites omitting to fill certain areas and on a couple of sites does not recognise my login name. However on the plus side it is better than my previous password manager at recongising other login details.
It's not perfect but it's free and very good.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 13781507, pred 2 letomaOcenjeno z 4 od 5I just discovered this and it's amazing! And for some comments I've read about privacy: the database is stored in your devices, they don't have access to them. Synchronization is done between your devices.
And the 2FA included is a HUGE +++ for me
I remove a star because after resume from sleep on my Mac it uses a lot of CPU for no reason. I hope they fix it soon.
Response for the comment saying they don't give information about where data is stored on their FAQ, it's literally the second answer they have there: https://myki.com/faq/
Myki stores your passwords and sensitive data locally, on devices you have Myki installed on. The Myki app acts as a vault that stores an encrypted copy of your passwords and sensitive data. Your passwords are not stored in the cloud. This makes it extremely difficult for hackers to gain access to your accounts.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 13418388, pred 3 letiOcenjeno z 4 od 5Best password manager I've used before but I can't say the same for this browser extension. Without search by domain and delete function (or maybe I am missed it) I have to open mobile app for these and thats what I really don't want to do.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 14112586, pred 3 letiOcenjeno z 4 od 5Definitely one of the better offline password managers, adds a level of 2FA to the manager itself that many competitors don't have, with the added security of having everything stored offline.
There are only three issues I have so far: 1) Notifications can sometimes take longer than they should to get sent to your phone (a bug known to the developers); 2) there are a small handful of websites where login fields aren't detected - the Firefox login page being one of them, at least for me; 3) While the password generator is very well done, it would be nice to have the ability to generate 'pronounceable' or 'memorable' passwords, like you can in Enpass in the event that you have to login on a browser or computer which doesn't have the Myki extension. I feel this is one of the biggest limitations. While Enpass allows you to install the software and run it from a USB, which can then be easily used on another computer, the same cannot be said for Myki, where you will have to remember a long string of random letters, numbers, and/or symbols to login somewhere else.
- — Uporabnik Firefoxa 12303473, pred 3 letiOcenjeno z 4 od 5Good, but would be even better if the auto add feature that the Chrome extension has could be incorporated in the Firefox add-on. As it stands currently, it is clunky to add passwords manually to build the database.
Otherwise, great concept!